HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 16, 2002, 12:36 AM
aka - Knight Hawke
South East Missouri
Joined Dec 2001
236 Posts
Hobby Club Fiberglass Spitfire

Can Anyone help me with this project? The kit is an A.R.F... No manual or anything. All I recieved was I list of equipment I needed to get it flying. There where no type of formers or bulk heads included.. All I recieved minus equipment list was a body: one piece wing and tail feathers...I have build balsa, foam planes and this is the first kit I have ever recieved that has no blue prints or anything....ANY HELP would be more than I recieved from the people I bought the kit from......
Joe Simmons is offline Find More Posts by Joe Simmons
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 16, 2002, 01:13 AM
Dangerous
LA
Joined Nov 2001
871 Posts
The plane looks like my Terry, which by the way was assembled without using the directions. Just glue the wing on there, tack on some servos and head to the field! No, I would just call those jokers and complain. Hobbyclub is a weird bunch. Have you talked to them on the phone? I mean, who are these guys?
Spaulding is offline Find More Posts by Spaulding
Old Jan 16, 2002, 01:29 AM
aka - Knight Hawke
South East Missouri
Joined Dec 2001
236 Posts
Hey,

Didn't think I would get something this fast....Ya that what I thought, really simple mount the servos and make a place to put servos and bat and go...thats no problem. how about the thrust line????? Other than that its pretty simple, but the fiberglass is alittle flimzy in certain areas. Just got an e-mail from there tech after i mailed him 10 min ago he's going to help me with the problems I sent him....Ya a funny bunch...Thanks for dropping me a Line....Joe
Old Jan 16, 2002, 01:42 AM
Faster Faster!!
Kaysville Utah, U.S.A
Joined Oct 2001
1,717 Posts
Yikes!!,
If its the Spitfire I am thinking of, the kit runs for around 170 bucks.
For that price they damn well better at least throw in an assembly manual.
Best of luck!
I must admit that after building quite a few Spitfires myself, they are a thing of beauty in the air!
RCFlybry is offline Find More Posts by RCFlybry
Old Jan 16, 2002, 01:53 AM
aka - Knight Hawke
South East Missouri
Joined Dec 2001
236 Posts
YIKES is right!!!!!!

Its funny cause all I got is what you see in the pic. Plus decals which are good grade, and a clear canopy....I didn't even get any exhaust to put on the thing....It cost my 129.00. You'd think you'd get more????????? Ya I seen a 1/4 scale fly, its a site to see...