SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Soundbwoy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 19, 2004, 06:33 AM
Find More Posts by Soundbwoy
Trader Rating: 0
Ft. Lauderdale Intl, Florida, United States
Joined Mar 2004
24 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
FS Like NEW Kyosho RC Bike

I have a New assembled but un-painte Kyosho 1/8 scale RC bike, I have updated lots such aas gears and supension. It also comes with battery pak, ispy micro speed esc and a JR XR3i Radio and equipment installed, the also comes with the original servo and a digital high speed/tourqe servo. the bike has been driven once almost a year ago and has not been driven since.

I am asking $350 firm, if interested I will email pics, kcampbell@fidodigital.com
Soundbwoy is offline Find More Posts by Soundbwoy
to remove ads between posts