SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 18, 2004, 12:09 PM
dont push me.......I roll
oklahoma..the new and improved windy state!
Joined Jan 2003
407 Posts
somebody help me figure out what rc heli this is!!! its way small!

Hey, i have nothing to do wiht rc heli's but i saw this guys icon below his name ( Mario ) and this heli is super small. here is a link to a thread he has started http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...=thunder+tiger what is it? where can i get one? and are the parts for these easily accessable to buy? it looks really fun!
bassplay is offline Find More Posts by bassplay
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 18, 2004, 12:29 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Joined Apr 2004
4,930 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassplay
Hey, i have nothing to do wiht rc heli's but i saw this guys icon below his name ( Mario ) and this heli is super small. here is a link to a thread he has started http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...=thunder+tiger what is it? where can i get one? and are the parts for these easily accessable to buy? it looks really fun!
I'm pretty sure it's a bumblebee or falcon. You can find out more about them here. I wanted one too, but they seem more on the elite side, and I wanted something more main stream as my first heli which was a hummingbird. I hear they fly great.
EddieNewYork is offline Find More Posts by EddieNewYork
Old Jun 18, 2004, 01:23 PM
silent flight
South Wales UK
Joined May 2002
1,577 Posts
micro-flight.com

Mike_Y
Mike_Y is offline Find More Posts by Mike_Y
Old Jun 18, 2004, 04:20 PM
∞¤FoX¤∞
in the boonies, ont can
Joined Mar 2004
144 Posts
Its a heli by MIA but i dont think its on sale yet.. you sould try and pm mario.
banshee_dude is offline Find More Posts by banshee_dude
Old Jun 18, 2004, 07:22 PM
dont push me.......I roll
oklahoma..the new and improved windy state!
Joined Jan 2003
407 Posts
alright. i took a look around and the falcon looks pretty promising.anybody have one? and how do they handle? anything i should know?
bassplay is offline Find More Posts by bassplay