Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mpj220, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 05, 2004, 07:46 AM
Joined Apr 2001
428 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
FS: Sig Kadet Seniorita 60"ws RTF, awesome trainer - local pickup MA

I am selling for a friend.

This is an awesome trainer. Gives you the ability to grow with it as there are two wings, one with ailerons, one without. 60" wingspan. The wing with ailerons has two servos. Fly this as a 3 channel or 4 channel.
Plane is in great condition - built very light.
It has an OS LA25 motor. The plane is so light the the 25 pulls it out at a 45 deg angle.
The Sig Kadet Seniorita is one of the best flying trainer planes out there. I have flow many of the ARF trainers out there and this flies so much nicer and lands much easier.
Radio is a few years old. A Hitec Master 5P PCM radio. It is gold stickered and has dual rates on elevator and aileron. It does not have trainer capabilities. Battery was replaced in both plane and radio last November.

Plane must be picked up local. I am in Grafton, MA.

Price: $225.00 (please no offers - it is a cheap price already for RTF of this quality)

More pics available.
mpj220 is offline Find More Posts by mpj220
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 10, 2004, 04:42 AM
Joined Apr 2001
428 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Still available
mpj220 is offline Find More Posts by mpj220
Closed Thread