HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
 
Thread Tools
Old Jun 04, 2004, 04:00 AM
kuroyanagi shouten
Guest
n/a Posts
Japan used engine exporter, container only

Container lot business only.
If I send you, one engine, then cost so high.
Japan forwarding charge Yen20,000.-
Wooden crating charage Yen10,000.-
OUr handling charge????
shipping charge?
One unit engine customer:you must prepare lots money, but container lot business


4age

4age(20v) --- wire harness computer

4agze --- wire harness computer

3sgte ---- wire harness computer

1jzgte ----- wire harness computer

2jzgte ---- wire harness computer

5a

7a

3sfe

5sfe

7MGE

7MGTE

MITSUBISHI

4G63T

6G72TT

6G72

4G63

4G93T ---- LANCER GSR

NISSAN

SR16VE ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

SR20VE ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

SR20DET ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

SR20DE

CA18DET ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

VG30DET

VG30DE

VG30DETT

RB20DET ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

RB25DET ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

RB26DETT --- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

HONDA

B16A ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

B16B ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

B18C ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

H22A ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

F20B ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

F22A

F22B

H23

D15B

D16

C32

G25A

B18A

ZC SOHC F.I

ZC DOHC F.I

MAZDA

13B

13BT

13B REW ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

BP 1.8 TURBO FF

KLZE

KFZE

JE30

RB20 RB26 RB25 SR20 used engine exporter.

all are neat, compression checked out.

Price depend on Km.

ECU, Turbo,

http://members.tripod.com/shouten/index-13.html

Kuroyanagi shouten Ltd japan.
MR Kazuo Kuroyanagi
english conversation available

247-38 Fukusumi Ono city Hyougo Japan
675-1309
tel fax+81 794 67 2197

http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/jap...pan/index.html
http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/jap...n/index-3.html
Old Jun 04, 2004, 04:00 AM
Tom Crabtree
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Japan used engine exporter, container only

I'd like a 4AGZE for my SIG 40 Trainer.
Great little engine, supercharged to boot. ~140 bHP out of 1600CC's.
One of the best 4 cylinder engines made by Toyota in 1989.

I'd sure like to know what this has to do with RC airplanes.


TomC
RC Lurker

kuroyanagi shouten wrote:
> Container lot business only.
> If I send you, one engine, then cost so high.
> Japan forwarding charge Yen20,000.-
> Wooden crating charage Yen10,000.-
> OUr handling charge????
> shipping charge?
> One unit engine customer:you must prepare lots money, but container lot business
>
>
> 4age
>
> 4age(20v) --- wire harness computer
>
> 4agze --- wire harness computer
>
> 3sgte ---- wire harness computer
>
> 1jzgte ----- wire harness computer
>
> 2jzgte ---- wire harness computer
>
> 5a
>
> 7a
>
> 3sfe
>
> 5sfe
>
> 7MGE
>
> 7MGTE
>
> MITSUBISHI
>
> 4G63T
>
> 6G72TT
>
> 6G72
>
> 4G63
>
> 4G93T ---- LANCER GSR
>
> NISSAN
>
> SR16VE ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> SR20VE ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> SR20DET ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> SR20DE
>
> CA18DET ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> VG30DET
>
> VG30DE
>
> VG30DETT
>
> RB20DET ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> RB25DET ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> RB26DETT --- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> HONDA
>
> B16A ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> B16B ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> B18C ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> H22A ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> F20B ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> F22A
>
> F22B
>
> H23
>
> D15B
>
> D16
>
> C32
>
> G25A
>
> B18A
>
> ZC SOHC F.I
>
> ZC DOHC F.I
>
> MAZDA
>
> 13B
>
> 13BT
>
> 13B REW ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> BP 1.8 TURBO FF
>
> KLZE
>
> KFZE
>
> JE30
>
> RB20 RB26 RB25 SR20 used engine exporter.
>
> all are neat, compression checked out.
>
> Price depend on Km.
>
> ECU, Turbo,
>
> http://members.tripod.com/shouten/index-13.html
>
> Kuroyanagi shouten Ltd japan.
> MR Kazuo Kuroyanagi
> english conversation available
>
> 247-38 Fukusumi Ono city Hyougo Japan
> 675-1309
> tel fax+81 794 67 2197
>
> http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/jap...pan/index.html
> http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/jap...n/index-3.html


Old Jun 04, 2004, 01:00 PM
Dr1Driver
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Japan used engine exporter, container only

>I'd sure like to know what this has to do with RC airplanes.

I'd sure like to understand it.
Dr.1 Driver
"There's a Hun in the sun!"
Old Jun 04, 2004, 01:00 PM
MJC
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Japan used engine exporter, container only

It one engine WOW and not good taking then. For two, night vision all way up
to cloud.
OR, not RC you take crap this load and up it shove.

MJC

"kuroyanagi shouten" <bus1000@mail.goo.ne.jp> wrote in message
news:c92b30c0.0406031850.4e1575ad@posting.google.c om...
> Container lot business only.
> If I send you, one engine, then cost so high.
> Japan forwarding charge Yen20,000.-
> Wooden crating charage Yen10,000.-
> OUr handling charge????
> shipping charge?
> One unit engine customer:you must prepare lots money, but container lot

business
>
>
> 4age
>
> 4age(20v) --- wire harness computer
>
> 4agze --- wire harness computer
>
> 3sgte ---- wire harness computer
>
> 1jzgte ----- wire harness computer
>
> 2jzgte ---- wire harness computer
>
> 5a
>
> 7a
>
> 3sfe
>
> 5sfe
>
> 7MGE
>
> 7MGTE
>
> MITSUBISHI
>
> 4G63T
>
> 6G72TT
>
> 6G72
>
> 4G63
>
> 4G93T ---- LANCER GSR
>
> NISSAN
>
> SR16VE ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> SR20VE ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> SR20DET ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> SR20DE
>
> CA18DET ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> VG30DET
>
> VG30DE
>
> VG30DETT
>
> RB20DET ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> RB25DET ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> RB26DETT --- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> HONDA
>
> B16A ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> B16B ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> B18C ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> H22A ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> F20B ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> F22A
>
> F22B
>
> H23
>
> D15B
>
> D16
>
> C32
>
> G25A
>
> B18A
>
> ZC SOHC F.I
>
> ZC DOHC F.I
>
> MAZDA
>
> 13B
>
> 13BT
>
> 13B REW ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER
>
> BP 1.8 TURBO FF
>
> KLZE
>
> KFZE
>
> JE30
>
> RB20 RB26 RB25 SR20 used engine exporter.
>
> all are neat, compression checked out.
>
> Price depend on Km.
>
> ECU, Turbo,
>
> http://members.tripod.com/shouten/index-13.html
>
> Kuroyanagi shouten Ltd japan.
> MR Kazuo Kuroyanagi
> english conversation available
>
> 247-38 Fukusumi Ono city Hyougo Japan
> 675-1309
> tel fax+81 794 67 2197
>
> http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/jap...pan/index.html
> http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/jap...n/index-3.html



Old Jun 04, 2004, 01:00 PM
Robert A. Booey
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Japan used engine exporter, container only

All your engine are belong to us.

MJC wrote:
> It one engine WOW and not good taking then. For two, night vision all way up
> to cloud.
> OR, not RC you take crap this load and up it shove.
>
> MJC
>

Old Jun 04, 2004, 10:00 PM
WTH
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Japan used engine exporter, container only

> All your engine are belong to us.

Set us up the engine!


Old Jul 19, 2006, 04:56 AM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2006
1 Posts
RB20 SR20 13B sale Japan

Vanning
Dorey
forwading
all competive---rates.
--------------

Kuroyanagi Shouten Ltd Japan.
#510 Castle May, 3-1422 Ueda-Higashi
Tenpaku, Nagoya Japan 468-0006
ks.nra30133@gmail.com
fax +81 52 803 1870
tel +81 90-1417-1403
http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/jap...pan/index.html
http://kuroyanagikazuo.hp.infoseek.co.jp/index.html
http://shouten.tripod.com/index-13.html parts
kuroyanagi is offline Find More Posts by kuroyanagi
Old Jul 19, 2006, 07:11 AM
Ed Cregger
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Japan used engine exporter, container only

I'm looking for a good used YS .60 short stroke or an OS .61VF. How about it
used engine supplier? <G>

Ed Cregger


"kuroyanagi" <kuroyanagi.2b6qkb@rcgroups.com> wrote in message
news:kuroyanagi.2b6qkb@rcgroups.com...
>
> Vanning
> Dorey
> forwading
> all competive---rates.
> --------------
>
> Kuroyanagi Shouten Ltd Japan.
> #510 Castle May, 3-1422 Ueda-Higashi
> Tenpaku, Nagoya Japan 468-0006
> ks.nra30133@gmail.com
> fax +81 52 803 1870
> tel +81 90-1417-1403
> http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/jap...pan/index.html
> http://kuroyanagikazuo.hp.infoseek.co.jp/index.html
> http://shouten.tripod.com/index-13.html parts
>
>
> --
> kuroyanagi
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> kuroyanagi's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=106583
> View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237654
>



 


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
H9 funtana used $75 ,, pick up only waytoofast Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 5 Apr 21, 2004 11:09 AM
Used engine parts justaboutgeese Engines 2 Nov 24, 2003 03:16 PM