HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 26, 2004, 12:02 PM
Covington, WA
Joined May 2004
10 Posts
Spirit scratch built fuselage

Does anybody have (or know where I can find) plans for a scratch built fuselage for a spirit? I had a buddy many moons ago that had a slick fuse w/ a two piece horizontal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
NW Boiler is offline Find More Posts by NW Boiler
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2004, 05:33 PM
Love my Pike Superior!
Austin, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,710 Posts
I think I have the plans for a Spirit Elite fuse (from the kit...the balsa one.)

I'm moving this coming Tuesday so I'll keep a look out for them. I'm sure they could be easily modified to do whatever you want to do You can have the plans if you want them.

You might check out the Genie stuff for info on doing a full flying stab. Harley's docs can be found at www.monkeytumble.com just click on the Genie.

Averen
averen is offline Find More Posts by averen
Old May 26, 2004, 07:58 PM
Covington, WA
Joined May 2004
10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by averen
I think I have the plans for a Spirit Elite fuse (from the kit...the balsa one.)

I'm moving this coming Tuesday so I'll keep a look out for them. I'm sure they could be easily modified to do whatever you want to do You can have the plans if you want them.

You might check out the Genie stuff for info on doing a full flying stab. Harley's docs can be found at www.monkeytumble.com just click on the Genie.

Averen
If you run across them let me know. I am interested! Thank you very much.
NW Boiler is offline Find More Posts by NW Boiler
Old May 26, 2004, 08:56 PM
RCGroups Author
Calgary, Alberta
Joined Nov 2001
1,491 Posts
Can't help with the plans, I'm afraid, but this link might help with a removable horizontal. Very easy to do:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...rit+of+calgary
SoarNeck is offline Find More Posts by SoarNeck