HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 09, 2002, 06:07 PM
Joined Apr 2000
2,300 Posts
So where can I find a review of the Logo 10?

nt
HankF is offline Find More Posts by HankF
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 09, 2002, 06:43 PM
St. Mary, Maryland, United States
Joined Dec 1996
8,552 Posts
Here I think - as soon as Glen finishes it
Chris True is offline Find More Posts by Chris True
Old Jan 09, 2002, 09:34 PM
-Flight enthusiast_
Lake Louise, AB, Canada
Joined Feb 2000
3,567 Posts
Hi, er,,,, <cough, cough>. You know all that time I've been wasting here making excited posts about a certain heli? Well, in between that I've been taking notes and choosing the best photos from hundreds (literally) of digital photos. I have been corresponding with Mikado about a couple of issues and I hope to have the review finished this weekend. It was tough working today during the first blue sky day since I've been trying to get a decent flight photo.

I've been making this a little harder on myself than necessary. There was this little mistake I made givng the blades only +/- 8 degrees pitch for the first two weekend's flight sessions. NOW, I'm trying out a non-vertical servo arm, 120 CCPM This ended up being a good thing because last night as I handled the servos once they were removed, I discovered a bit of a problem with the elevator servo. There was some binding in the gears that I could not trace, so I replaced all the gears except one. Maybe this saved a BIG problem later.

Oh, so far my feelings about the heli are that this might be the only one that most heli pilots would ever need. Just get some of the smaller recommended servos.

Gotta go put my heli together

Cheers!

Glen
gpeden is offline Find More Posts by gpeden