HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 18, 2004, 11:02 PM
1 Clown short of a Circus
Merrimack, New Hampshire, United States
Joined Jul 2003
809 Posts
GWS Plane kits Sale!! All brand new!!

We (all-xtremehobbies.com) have recently taken delivery of our first GWS dealer shipment and are having a sale to commemorate the occasion! We have some Formosa kits, Tiger Moth 400's, and Beavers, as well as GWS Float sets! All planes in this sale will come with a free black colored 10x8 GWS prop in addition to the standard propellers in the kits, so the first prop you may break is on us, or maybe you just prefer the black look from the start! We also ship via Priority Mail, so you'll have your order in 2 - 3 days. For those that want to ROW (rise off water lol) our float sets are just the ticket.. only $9.55 with a plane purchase, or $10.30 a set by themselves. We don't mark up shipping costs.. you'll only pay the actual amount as calculated from the USPS website. Normally this is around $8 - $9 per plane kit.. not much more for plane kit with floats. Email us at sales@all-xtremehobbies.com with your interests for a shipping quote. Here's the pricing on the kits:

*EDIT* Updated prices:

Formosa = $38.61
Tiger Moth 400 = $64.50
Beaver = $35.50 (CURRENTLY SOLD OUT)
E-Starter = $32
Pico Tiger Moth = $46
Pico Stick (Fusealage Version) = $38

Again, included with every kit is a free BLACK GWS 10x8 propeller as well as the stock orange props already included in the kits.

For those that have their own shipping accounts and would prefer to arrange the shipping on their end please contact us at the above email address and we'll give you a pick up address so you can make the arrangements for pickup. Thanks for looking, and watch for Pico Tiger Moths and Slow Stiks soon!
HARRomeo is offline Find More Posts by HARRomeo
Last edited by HARRomeo; Jun 12, 2004 at 07:01 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 19, 2004, 08:34 PM
Joined Jul 2003
809 Posts
Some have questioned whether or not we can ship via UPS or FEDEX Ground to lower the shipping costs and have better tracking (although longer transit times). We can ship by those methods, however we can't adhere to our "ships within 24 hours" policy with those carriers as the nearest drop off for either for us is 2 towns away! We can ship via those carriers by Friday though. If you want a shipping estimate based on either of those carriers please email sales@all-xtremehobbies.com and let us know what you want, and we'll get you a shipping amount. Please include at least your zip code and whether it will go to a business address or residential. Again, we don't mark up the shipping costs.. you pay only what the carrier charges.
Old May 22, 2004, 10:05 AM
Joined Jul 2003
809 Posts
After checking the rates on a couple of the kits there's not much to be saved by shipping UPS or FedEX ground.. less than .50 cents. Priority Mail is faster as well, however you have more direct tracking with the other carriers so I guess it's whatever you fancy.
Old May 22, 2004, 12:44 PM
West Chicago,IL
Joined Oct 2003
241 Posts
Do you have a Tigermoth 400 or Formosa Slope glider????
bboydeezturb is offline Find More Posts by bboydeezturb
Old May 22, 2004, 12:49 PM
United States, GA, Lawrenceville
Joined Jun 2003
7,565 Posts
What about the gws corsair. I just had a terrible crash with mines today so looking for a new one.
livinma1 is offline Find More Posts by livinma1
RCG Plus Member
Old May 22, 2004, 01:42 PM
Joined Jul 2003
809 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboydeezturb
Do you have a Tigermoth 400 or Formosa Slope glider????

We do have the Tiger Moth 400's.. they are listed above in the original ad. We only have the standard Formosa kits presently.. no slope gliders. Sorry!
Old May 22, 2004, 01:43 PM
Joined Jul 2003
809 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinma1
What about the gws corsair. I just had a terrible crash with mines today so looking for a new one.
We don't have any of the warbirds in stock presently, however we will have them in future, but that won't do you any good now I guess. Sorry!
Old May 22, 2004, 01:55 PM
United States, GA, Lawrenceville
Joined Jun 2003
7,565 Posts
Okay thanks HARRomeo
livinma1 is offline Find More Posts by livinma1
RCG Plus Member
Old May 22, 2004, 08:48 PM
Joined Jul 2003
809 Posts
More deals! How about E-Starter complete startup packages. These have EVERYTHING a person would need to get started in rc flight. They come with the following:

GWS E-Starter Kit

GWS GWT-4A II Flight Pack (consisting of a 4 channel transmitter, 730mah 8.4V flight battery, 2 GWS Naro Servos, Receiver, ESC for motor, wall charger for charging the tx and flight battery, and instruction sheet)

3rd GWS Naro servo for Aileron Control

750mah 8.4V flight battery (charge one while flying with the other)

12v Field Quick charger

Extra 1080 Black prop

Everything a beginner would need to get airborne! On special for $230 shipped continental US.

Old May 23, 2004, 08:43 AM
Merrimack,New Hampshire, United States
Joined Jul 2003
300 Posts
Hi, i am Harromeo's partner from all-xtreme. We have decided to have a 10% off sale today only on the

Formosa $42.90 Today $38.61

Tiger Moth 400 $72.00 Today$64.80

Beaver w/350 drive $39.45 Today $35.50

Only actual shipping will be charged. Sale does not apply to the EStarter package or props.
chopped_d is offline Find More Posts by chopped_d
Old May 23, 2004, 01:34 PM
Belle Chasse Southern, Louisiana, United States
Joined Apr 2002
877 Posts
What motor and gearing comes with the formosa kits that you are selling?

Randy
Flyingfool is offline Find More Posts by Flyingfool
Old May 23, 2004, 02:54 PM
Merrimack,New Hampshire, United States
Joined Jul 2003
300 Posts
it comes with the eps350c
chopped_d is offline Find More Posts by chopped_d
Old May 23, 2004, 10:51 PM
Vacaville, CA
Joined Feb 2004
17 Posts
I'll take one of each and a float kit for the Beaver. Please forward total cost to 95688
Thanks,
Mike

Tiger Moth 400 Today$64.80
Beaver w/350 drive Today $35.50
Mike_k6mw is offline Find More Posts by Mike_k6mw
Old May 23, 2004, 11:05 PM
Joined Jul 2003
809 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_k6mw
I'll take one of each and a float kit for the Beaver. Please forward total cost to 95688
Thanks,
Mike

Tiger Moth 400 Today$64.80
Beaver w/350 drive Today $35.50

Working on it Mike.. trying to find the smallest package I can fit it all in to reduce the shipping as much as possible. I'll PM you with a total soon!
Old May 23, 2004, 11:07 PM
Me hover rong time
Salt Lake City Intl, Utah, United States
Joined Aug 2001
147 Posts
Can you fit the floats on the formosa? If so, I'll take the formosa. I already have the floats. Email me at brandouno at comcast.net

thanks!
BrandoUno is offline Find More Posts by BrandoUno