This thread is privately moderated by Tweek, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 05, 2015, 03:54 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Thread OP
For Sale

Vintage collection and misc radio stuff for sale

I'm cleaning out my vintage radio collection as well as a bunch of misc radio stuff. I'm negotiable on everything, please email me direct if you have any questions or want to make an offer at wb4iuy@eastrc.org . I've posted a pile of pics below of this stuff. This is all free ship in the USA. I will ship outside of the USA, but it's not free, we'll have to negotiate on that.

- Logictrol 7 - Vintage Single Stick Transmitter and Receiver. Includes the transmitter antenna. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $250 shipped in the USA.

- Heathkit GDA-19 5ch TX & matching RX. TX has Kraft style chrome closed gimbals & has the Heathkit assembly manual. These are currently on 72.240. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $65 shipped in the USA.

- Heathkit GDA-1205-2 modular 8 channel receiver on 53.100 mhz (6 meters ham band). Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $30 shipped in the USA.

- Heathkit GDA-1205-2 modular 8 channel receiver on 72.240. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $20 shipped in the USA.

- 3 ea. Heathkit GDA-1205-2 modular 8 channel receiver frequency modules on 72 mhz, and 1 rx main unit. The rx is missing the antenna, don't know anything else about it. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $30 shipped in the USA.

- 2ea. Heathkit Transmitter frequency modules. These fit pretty much all Heathkit RC transmitters with the modular frequency control. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $30 shipped in the USA.

- Control Master 27X Tube-tyle Single Channel R/C Transmitter with hand control. Serial # 345, manufactured by Hobby Enterprises in NY in 1953. VERY RARE! Uses a 3D6 tube and is all intact. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $450 shipped in the USA.

- 1977 Simprop SSM Contest transmitter with ball swivel antenna, 5 channel. The transmitter is on 27.195 mhz. An extra transmitter module and receiver is in this bundle on 35 mhz. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $100 shipped in the USA.

- MRC 7662 Complete system in case. This is the MRC 6 channel transmitter, charger, receiver, & 4 servos in the original carry case. Set up on 72.320 mhz . Complete with all documentation. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $100 shipped in the USA.

- Ace R/C Olympic V Bundle: Ace Olympic V 5 channel transmitter on channel 30 and has the gold narrow band RCMA sticker on it, a Ace Christy Mixer, a Ace Digital Commander receiver, a Ace Model 91 dual conversion receiver on channel 30, and 5 Ace Bantam Midget servos. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $100 shipped in the USA.

- Vintage EK Logictrol model LRB 5 channel metal case transmitter, updated to channel 50 & has gold narrowband sticker. Matching brick receiver on channel 50 with 2 servos built in, and two additional outboard servos. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $75 shipped in the USA.

- 1953 Citizen-Ship one channel Transmitter model FLX & the matching Receiver model PLR. These are with the original boxes and in perfect condition...they look unused. The boxes show their age, but are also in good condition. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $200 shipped in the USA.

- This is only the packaging for a Citizen-Ship Model CTX Transmitter. Being a piece of history of the RC hobby from the laste 50's, I collected it as well. The box is intact and in good condition. $20 shipped in the USA

- Hobby Shack Aero Sport HS-T400 4 channel Transmitter. Has a broken throttle gimbal. Part of my display collection. Never tested. $20 shipped in the USA.

- Orbit metal receiver enclosure, new. Never used. Part of my display collection. $15 shipped in the USA.

- World Engines Expert series transmitter on 72 mhz channel 48. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $65 shipped in the USA.

- Vintage Proline 5 Channel Receiver on 72.960 mhz. Somewhat rare. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $20 shipped in the USA.

- Vintage EK Logictrol model Champion 5 channel metal case transmitter, on 72.960 mhz. Matching brick receiver on 72.960 mhz with receiver & 4 servos. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $50 shipped in the USA.

- Tower Silver Transmitter & Receiver on 72 mhz. I consider these to be parts radios, though they were in my display, the do seem to be missing bits likt the TX crystal, rx antenna, a few screws. Part of my display collection. $15 shipped in the USA.

- JR J128F 8 Channel competition FM Transmitter, Unlimited Series Mark V; & JR NER-J128M 8 Channel FM Receiver. Both on 75.640 mhz. This was their flagship system at the time, top shelf, every option available at the time. Very well made, great handling radio. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $100 shipped in the USA.

- Aristo-Craft HiTec Challenger 720 7 channel FM transmitter on channel 52. Additional transmit modules on channel 26 & channel 42 (both FM). 2 receivers, one is the Challenger 720 7 channel FM rx on channel 42, the other is the 6 channel unit with no crystal. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $80 shipped in the USA.

- Tower Hobbies Gold Series System 500 6 channel transmitter on channel 54 with matching receiver. Part of my display collection. Never tested, all internals clean and intact. $50 shipped in the USA.

- I have a pair of Futaba FP-T2F 2 channel surface transmitters on 27mhz. Part of my display collection. Never tested. $20 shipped in the USA.

- Futaba FN-series transmitter on 72 mhz. Part of my display collection, internals look clean and intact. Never tested. $2 shipped in the USA.

- I've got a Bag-O-Receiver boards...Heathkit, Kraft, Futaba, etc...I don't know what's in there and don't need them. $20 delivered anywhere in the USA

Again, I'm negotiable on everything, please email me direct if you have any questions or want to make an offer at wb4iuy@eastrc.org
Last edited by Tweek; Jan 19, 2015 at 10:31 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 05, 2015, 06:09 PM
Trader Rating: 58
Mongo like wind. Wind Good.
Email to your address sent on the GDA-1405. Thanks

Jan 05, 2015, 11:12 PM
Trader Rating: 9
man what a NICEEEE collection....I just learned alott ...I never knew they had all this stuff ....
Jan 06, 2015, 07:58 AM
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1VrV2
Email to your address sent on the GDA-1405. Thanks

Tony, I have sent replies to your email, are you getting them? Thanks.
Last edited by Tweek; Jan 06, 2015 at 08:18 AM.
Jan 06, 2015, 01:45 PM
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Thread OP
The following items have sold:
- Heathkit GDA-1045
- Heathkit GDA-505S
- ControlAire

Thanks!
Jan 08, 2015, 07:11 AM
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Thread OP
One of the Futaba FN-series transmitters on 72 mhz has sold.
Jan 08, 2015, 08:33 AM
Trader Rating: 487
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
I'll take the World Expert 7 w dual rates....
Jan 08, 2015, 10:25 AM
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
I'll take the World Expert 7 w dual rates....
Shoot me an email at wb4iuy@eastrc.org . Thanks.
Jan 08, 2015, 10:42 AM
Trader Rating: 178
Balsadustus Producerus
While that Logitrol transmitter is a pretty red (I'd buy it 'cuz it's a single-stick, too, but not enough $$ in the model envelope) but you should see the Citizen-Ship transmitter--they usually came in a really beautiful red anodizing with off-white or cream-colored lettering. Been looking for one many years. A real eye-opener on a bright, warm, sunny, windless morning...
Latest blog entry: Bellanca Cruisair
Jan 08, 2015, 11:29 AM
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Thread OP
Beautiful collection of old Citizen-Ship and other rigs here: http://www.rchalloffame.org
Jan 11, 2015, 10:16 AM
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Thread OP
Dr.E, are you out there? I've tried messaging you after your comment above, do you still want this transmitter?
Jan 14, 2015, 09:58 AM
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Thread OP
Dr.E, my paypal is wb4iuy@eastrc.org . Tnx
Jan 14, 2015, 10:28 AM
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Thread OP
The World Engines Expert Mark V 7 channel Metal Case Transmitter has sold. Thanks.
Jan 16, 2015, 08:02 AM
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Thread OP
The batch of Futaba receivers and two transmitter modules have sold, thanks!
Jan 17, 2015, 09:33 AM
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Thread OP
Rich, I've emailed you numerous times since the 11th about your message on the MRC 7662. Please respond to my email one way of the other. Thanks.

Quick Reply