Old May 07, 2004, 07:03 PM
RCAPA Member #39
Near Elmira Regional, New York, United States
Joined Mar 2003
526 Posts
Rant
Don't buy from Jet Set Airplanes!

Well,
2 weeks ago I ordered a 480 retom motor from jetsetairplanes.com, I waited one week and then gave them a call. They said they shippped the order out a day ago, since I needed the motor only by this saturday I said ok no problem. Now today I called again to find out where the motor is, on the first call they just hung up! I tried to recall like 10 time and they wouldn't pick up! Then finnaly at 6 PM today a guy finnaly took the phone, then I started to ask where my motor was and he was so freaking rude to me. I asked him like 2 times where the motor is and he was like: listen to me boy, I can't do anything about it. What the Heck!

Guys don't buy from them, the shipping takes forever (If they ship) and the people are just rude.

-Nik
Nik-rc is offline Find More Posts by Nik-rc
to remove ads between posts
Old May 11, 2004, 10:37 AM
United States, NY, Spencerport
Joined Oct 2001
2,801 Posts
How YOU handle the situation has a lot to do with how they handle the situation. People don't just hang up for no reason, especially when they're running a business. You got confrontational. I can tell just by the way you wrote your complaint. You probably started yelling and cursing at the person on the other end of the line. They didn't answer your 10 phone calls because they probably have caller ID, knew it was you, and didn't want to deal with your abusive behaviour.

Once something has shipped, unless YOU asked and paid for tracking, there is no way to know where it is. They shipped it. It's out of their hands. Calling them over and over and over isn't going to change that.
mkirsch1 is offline Find More Posts by mkirsch1