SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rcairflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 06, 2004, 08:22 PM
Bill the Database Guy
Mount Holly Burlington, New Jersey (excl EWR), United States
Joined Aug 2002
217 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
WTB: T-IFO, IFO Mk3 plans, kit or RTF

I just got a mini-IFO and now my kids won't leave me alone to play with it.

I want to kit an T-IFO or IFO Mk3 myself, but I'd like your old plans. Or if you have a kit you'd like to get rid of, lets make a deal.

Bill
rcairflyer is offline Find More Posts by rcairflyer
to remove ads between posts
Old May 25, 2004, 07:49 PM
Crashmaster Extraordinair
Clarksville, TN
Joined Apr 2002
730 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
wow, talk about timing... i just came back to these forums after a year away in order to sell a few planes and the first (easiest to package) thing i have to get rid of is ifo mk3 plans! i dont have the instructions any more, just the single ~36"x~48" plan view. its in pretty good shape, a couple of cuts where my knife slipped off whatever i was protecting the plan with, some CA spots. I assume that since you have a mini-IFO that you can get along without the instructions. $12 and its yours, mailed priority USPS in a tube (or an envelope if you want it folded).
Sparr is offline Find More Posts by Sparr
Old May 25, 2004, 09:36 PM
Speed and Results!!!
Oceanside, CA
Joined Nov 2002
190 Posts
Trader Rating: 66
I have an auction for ripstop covering material for IFOs. If you bid on the auction and win, I'll throw in the IFO mk3 plans for free. I can also provide my plans for creating a functional rudder. The one I built with the rudder flew very well and was stable enough to hover in my living room.

Thanks,
Neil
Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
neilo is offline Find More Posts by neilo
Closed Thread