HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by RS Rogers, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 02, 2004, 08:08 PM
Clyde N.C.
Joined Oct 2003
519 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
GSP Katana For Sale

Hey Guys I've got a GSP Katana140 for sale.
The plane is ready to fly EXCEPT the Rx & Rx battery. Equipment includes: 3 hitec 605's on the elevators & rudder, 2 hitec 425's on the alerions & a std. Tower TS-53 on the throttle. All the hardware was upgraded to 4-40 rods, sullivan clevis' & Dubro ball links. The engine is a MVVS 1.6 gasser with a bisson pitts muffler taped for smoke. (No smoke installed) Also included is a 1700 MaH NiCd for the ign. The plane has less than 10 flights & the engine has less than 4 gals. of fuel thru it. All the servos were new when installed except the throttle. The plane is excellent for sport or scale acro & alot of the 3D stuff but unless you go to a tuned pipe theres not enough there to hover with authority. Flying is a joy, tracks true & slow flight is great. There is an 8oz tank installed that gives me 17 min of flight time. The little engine is excellent on gas & very easy to start.
The reason for selling is I have one of the new Aeroworks 29% Katana's on the way & need to fund the rest of the project.

Price is $800 negotiable & shipping is not an option. I will meat within a reasonable distance from Western North Carolina (Waynesville).

Thanks
Steve
RS Rogers is offline Find More Posts by RS Rogers
Last edited by RS Rogers; May 02, 2004 at 08:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2004, 04:17 PM
Clyde N.C.
Joined Oct 2003
519 Posts
I can also Deliver to Joe Nall!!
Old May 04, 2004, 04:26 AM
Greenville, SC
Joined Sep 2003
141 Posts
Will you be bringing the plane to Joe Nall even if someone does not buy it on here. I know you would get some lookers if you bring it. I would like to see this bird.
Trey
treym7 is offline Find More Posts by treym7
Old May 04, 2004, 01:01 PM
Clyde N.C.
Joined Oct 2003
519 Posts
I will only be bringing it if I sell it here or on RC Universe. I need the funds & space for the bigger one I have coming but it really wouldnt hurt my feelings if it dosent sell. The plane flys great & I like it but I have to make room for bigger one!!
Closed Thread