SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old May 02, 2004, 10:04 AM
Registered User
PalouseFlyer's Avatar
Waverly, WA
Joined Dec 2003
76 Posts
Here we go again... source for BluCore?

Okay, I have called everywhere around here (Spokane, WA area) and can't find the blue FFF - Ziggy's Building Supply has the green stuff at $40 but I have read its not as good as the blue. I scoured this list looking for help...

http://www.foamfly.com/customer/help...86d044131cfade

- apparently a Kansas City Lowes used to ship it but not sure they still do.
Does anyone know of a reliable source for this stuff, online or within a reasonable driving distance of Spokane (I might drive to seattle if I got really desparate)
Thanks!
PalouseFlyer is offline Find More Posts by PalouseFlyer
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old May 02, 2004, 04:21 PM
Registered User
crashingagain's Avatar
Sacramento
Joined Nov 2003
964 Posts
You should try that kansas lowes, but if they wont ship any more you'll have to talk a Lowe's manager into ICB'ing some from a store back east. It only took my local Lowes 3 months to get me 3 bundles , and that was with me calling the guy twice a week. Good luck.

If only some enterprising ezoner from back east would sell this stuff online.
crashingagain is offline Find More Posts by crashingagain
Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2004, 05:32 PM
G G Ghost Pirates !!!
Vyceroy's Avatar
USA, NC, Gastonia
Joined Dec 2001
8,824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashingagain
If only some enterprising ezoner from back east would sell this stuff online.
lol yeah if only some guy named Hippo from foamfly.com back east would sell the stuff online and in different colors .. that would be great eh crashingagain??

Foamfly has the foam in white i believe .. not sure what shipping is but its worth a look into.. take care
Vyceroy is offline Find More Posts by Vyceroy
Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2004, 10:00 PM
Foam rules
Thatovalguy's Avatar
HdG Md.
Joined Jan 2003
4,914 Posts
Hippo has white 1/4" fan fold, 4' x 50'. Don't know what it'll cost to ship but its great stuff. No writing on it at all, pure white both sides.
Thatovalguy is offline Find More Posts by Thatovalguy
Reply With Quote
Old May 04, 2004, 09:27 PM
Registered User
crashingagain's Avatar
Sacramento
Joined Nov 2003
964 Posts
Id read a while back that hippo was driving cross country it a big van full of the stuff but his web site doesnt seem to have any for sale. All they show are the rolls of 1mm sheeting
crashingagain is offline Find More Posts by crashingagain
Reply With Quote
Old May 04, 2004, 10:10 PM
BGR
Foam Junkie
United States, CA, Oceanside
Joined Dec 2003
1,656 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalouseFlyer
Okay, I have called everywhere around here (Spokane, WA area) and can't find the blue FFF - Ziggy's Building Supply has the green stuff at $40 but I have read its not as good as the blue. I scoured this list looking for help...

http://www.foamfly.com/customer/help...86d044131cfade

- apparently a Kansas City Lowes used to ship it but not sure they still do.
Does anyone know of a reliable source for this stuff, online or within a reasonable driving distance of Spokane (I might drive to seattle if I got really desparate)
Thanks!
I got mine from the Topeka Kansas store a while back. You might want to give the store a call. The Phone # is (785) 273-0888. Ask for commercial sales then speak with Julie.
BGR is offline Find More Posts by BGR
Reply With Quote
Old May 05, 2004, 05:05 PM
Registered User
PalouseFlyer's Avatar
Waverly, WA
Joined Dec 2003
76 Posts
I just called there and got Julie and yes, they are still selling it and can ship it - she said cost with shpg is about $43-45

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGR
I got mine from the Topeka Kansas store a while back. You might want to give the store a call. The Phone # is (785) 273-0888. Ask for commercial sales then speak with Julie.
PalouseFlyer is offline Find More Posts by PalouseFlyer
Reply With Quote
Old May 05, 2004, 05:20 PM
Registered User
Saeed's Avatar
Salt Lake City
Joined Jul 2003
323 Posts
I get my foam from Kansas. They are very nice, professional, and fast in shipping.

Saeed
Saeed is offline Find More Posts by Saeed
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oh No-Here we go again! Dave Campbell Life, The Universe, and Politics 52 May 16, 2003 05:48 PM
here we go again hoser Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 10 Apr 09, 2003 07:05 PM
Here we go again...... Paul Penney Vendor Talk 10 Jan 30, 2002 08:27 PM