Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 02, 2004, 07:55 AM
Tampa Bay, Florida
Joined Jan 2004
52 Posts
Now my heads spinning!

A psychiatrist visited a Alabama mental institution and asked a patient, "How did you get here? What was the nature of your illness?"

He got the following reply. "Well, it all started when I got married and I guess I should never have done it.

I married a widow with a grown daughter who became my stepdaughter.

My dad came to visit us, fell in love with my stepdaughter, then married her. And so my stepdaughter was now my stepmother.

Soon, my wife had a son who was, of course, my daddy's brother-in-law since he is the half-brother of my stepdaughter, who is now, of course, my daddy's wife.

So, as I told you, when my stepdaughter married my daddy, she was at once my stepmother! Now, since my new son is brother to my
stepmother, he also became my uncle. As you know, my wife is my step-grandmother since she is my stepmother's mother. Don't forget that my stepmother is my stepdaughter.

Remember, too, that I am my wife's grandson. But hold on just a few minutes more. You see, since I'm married to my step-grandmother, I am
not only the wife's grandson and her hubby, but I am also my own grandfather.

Now can you understand how I got put in this place?"

After staring blankly with a dizzy look on his face, the psychiatrist replied: "Move over!
MR. AIR is offline Find More Posts by MR. AIR
Old May 03, 2004, 09:09 PM
Captain Carnage says......
Seminole (St Pete.), Florida/ Seminole Crash Fest
Joined Jun 2002
5,329 Posts
love it...specially when tom arnold sings it
AirWarriorBelgy is offline Find More Posts by AirWarriorBelgy