HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old May 03, 2004, 09:07 AM
Hover freak
Stockholm, Sweden
Joined Apr 2004
48 Posts
Actually, i did reply. All he said was check with your credit card company. Nothing more, nothing less.

I do not think it's wrong to get frustated when you think you might have gotten ripped off, misstake or not. As i said, he could have spared all this by just taking 30 seconds to explain the it's just a reservation and not a charge and that it will expire in a week or so.

But i'm really done with this thread.
BlitzDude is offline Find More Posts by BlitzDude
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2004, 09:52 AM
OV-102 Columbia
Southwest Florida
Joined Feb 2003
1,507 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzDude
I missed that part, alright? How would you react if you placed an order and they tell you the order is canceled. You check up your account, the money that was taken for the order hasn't been returned? Name calling removed by moderator
LOL thats too funny reference to name calling removed by moderator

thanks I needed a good laugh this morning.
indybudd is offline Find More Posts by indybudd
Last edited by Brian Cullen; May 03, 2004 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Redundant reply to name calling, subsequently removed by moderator
Old May 03, 2004, 10:33 AM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,679 Posts
Please consult the forum posting guidelines at the head of this forum. Personal attacks, bad language and name calling is not permitted on the RC Groups forums.

Thread closed.

Brian
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Closed Thread