HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by CaptainZippy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 26, 2004, 09:10 PM
Joined Apr 2004
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
F/S For sale Alpha trainer by Hanger 9

Hell, my name is Jeff. I got a Hanger 9 Alpha trainer gas plane for my 31st birthday last year. The plane was flown three times as I got 3 free lessons from my local hobby shop dealer along with the plane package I chose. All three flights the trainer did the take off and landings for me and I only flew in the air so the plane its self is in like new condition, was properly adjusted and broken in and as I said before was used only three times. I did purchase and install an upgraded prop by the advice of my hobby shop dealer as it would make more power for the plane and get me out of a sticky situation quiker if I needed too. I am wanting to sell it so I though I would check here to see if there is any interest first. It comes with the remote and the original box it came in. It ran me $400 after all the extra money for fuel pump, battery, glow igniter etc "not included as I sold these extra items to a friend already," so I would like to get at least $250 for it and the controller. Please let me know if your interested or would like to make a possible offer. The long drice to the airfield just isnt worth the time when I can go electric. Thank you, Jeff
Jawbones1@aol.com

I would also consider the following:

I will also be interested in possible trade for Electric R/C Flyer. Other offers welcome as well.

Trade for just the gas .40 evolution engine for a suitable engine to convert this Alpha to Electric.

Thanks again, Jeff
CaptainZippy is offline Find More Posts by CaptainZippy
Last edited by CaptainZippy; May 04, 2004 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Added Possible Trade **UPDATE W/PHOTOS!**
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 29, 2004, 01:37 AM
Joined Apr 2004
7 Posts
If you would like to buy just the plane with the engine and servos and not the controller and reciever in it or any combination of this I may work a deal. Drop me a line if your interested in making some changes like this. Jeff
Old May 02, 2004, 06:28 PM
Joined Apr 2004
7 Posts
Price update: $225 total cost and shipped to Continental US locals only for this like new, reliable runner, easy to start trainer.
Old May 04, 2004, 12:42 AM
Joined Apr 2004
7 Posts
Here are some photos of the bird!

As you can see its in brand new conditioned except for the fact that it has the single blade upgrade prop for better power and speed.
Old May 05, 2004, 12:41 PM
Joined Apr 2004
7 Posts
Sold
Closed Thread