HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MasterFlyGuy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 31, 2001, 12:43 AM
Anaheim Hills, CA (Orange County)
Joined Dec 2001
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Brand New F-18 Electric Ducted Fan Jet Kit

Brand new F-18 Electric Ducted Fan Jet for $150 OBO

Brand new F-18 Electric Ducted Fan Jet Kit. F-18 kit has a 28" wing span and includes a laser cut balsa fuselage, formers and tail surfaces, Wire cut foam wings, foam nose and Vacuum formed Canopy and Tailpipe. Controls are Tailerons and Throttle.
I have opened the kit and used an exacto knife to cut out the pieces from their slots precisely for whoever buys this F-18 jet kit. So this kit is complete and ready for construction. The only thing you need ( to get flying ) is the electronics if you donít have them yet, because I have decided to include the WeMoTec Fan 480, which is also brand new. I would recommend a Brushless motor with 10 to 12 cells.
Bought this kit about a month ago, but never found the time to make it a project of mine. Feel free to E-Mail me at SoPark012@aol.com or JustinJ714@yahoo.com with offers and/or any further questions regarding the F-18. I accept Paypal, Money order, or Cashiers check.
If you would like to pay me in any other way, Please feel free to E-Mail me, and I will most likely consider it. Asking $150 OBO
MasterFlyGuy is offline Find More Posts by MasterFlyGuy
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread