SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rcsheriff, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 20, 2004, 06:41 PM
I gotta stage 5 clinger..
Door County
Joined Feb 2002
197 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
FS:Glassed GWS F4 / Twin Lightning package

GWS F4------$50 shipped
I am selling my GWS F4 w/ a glassed Wing and tail feathers. The plane is airbrushed red w/ whtie stripe. It is carbon fiber reinforced on the fuse. This plane is probably best for a BL setup... Does not include any electrics... I have flown it only ONCE and had a hard landing that ended up in a nose over that pulled the screw and nut out of the fuse. there is no damage other than that the nut and screw need to be replaced. the plastic housing for the nut is intact.

I have the linkages already setup for elev/ail controls the rudder is fixed.
Its not gonna win the static competition but its alright.

Lightning----$30 shipped
I am also selling a twin engine Lightning which has never been flown. I have two of them and need to sell one... The one I have flown flies pretty well, It will ROG in about 20 ft and can also be hand launched. The battery lasts for about 4 or 5 minutes and can be recharged on the transmitter in about 3 minutes.
rcsheriff is offline Find More Posts by rcsheriff
Last edited by rcsheriff; Apr 21, 2004 at 10:25 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 21, 2004, 10:25 AM
Door County
Joined Feb 2002
197 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
price reduced
rcsheriff is offline Find More Posts by rcsheriff
Old Apr 22, 2004, 07:43 PM
Door County