|Apr 17, 2004, 08:01 PM|
FS- Good deals for local Pick-up in RI (maybe MA or CT)
We're moving and going over to one salary for a while and I'm selling my toys!
I have literally hundreds of items to list...but here are a few GOOD ones for local pick-up!
****I am a very picky builder !!!
- Wattage F-22 Raptor with EPS300-c-S1 motor->> ONLY a couple flights- MINT. Flies about 35 mph on 2s Kokam 1500's (AUW is 14oz!). I can even fly it for you! RTF with (2) 6 gram servos, Pixie 20P, and electron6--$125... For just servos and plane- $60
- Wattage Crazy max with 2 motors- NIB!! $40
- GWS BN-2 with 2 servos- Built but NEVER flown- Has 3mm carbon spar wing reinforcement- Built right and MINT! (one 6gram and one 8 gram)- $60 (SOLD)
- Mountain models Duststick- Airframe with foam tail feathers- $15
- Direct 280 wing- (can include J250 motor and props) NIB!- $35(SOLD)
- Built Pocket Combat Wing with motor/heatsink- $20(SOLD)
- Fantastic models AT-6 texan NIB!- $35(SOLD)
I also have just about anything else in electronics and batteries!
Email or PM me!
Last edited by Etonic; May 02, 2004 at 07:02 PM.
|Apr 17, 2004, 08:59 PM|
United States, CA, Sunnyvale
Joined Sep 2003
Trader Rating: 70
I saw your statement on the possibility of batteries you're selling and I'm definitely looking for some. Do you happen to have any such as KAN 1050 or 1950 FAUP or other high amp batteries? Thanks. And good luck with the move!
|Apr 17, 2004, 09:02 PM|
Joined Sep 2003
Trader Rating: 61
I might be interested in the Combat Wing, do you have a pic? I am also in the market for my first set of Lipos. I would need a 3S pack that can handle at least 10 Amps...as you know I can meet you anywhere in the state. Let me know.
|May 02, 2004, 06:05 PM|
New Bern, NC
Joined Mar 2001
Trader Rating: 87
Mark, would you consider shipping the dusk stik. I have a friend who wants to try RC flying and I know these little buggers fly great. He has 2 acres with no trees and under ground utilities. Perfect place for him to learn to fly. Plus, two kids, age 8 and 3, who are interested too. Well the 8 year old is anyway. Let me know if you will ship, and how much. I will need servos too if you have some HS 55s. Actually need 5 myself plus 2 for the stik. Tom Smith
Last edited by Tom Smith; May 02, 2004 at 09:11 PM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||GWMP Sport-E Stick (Local Pick up in Cinti, OH)||Don Leitz||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Jun 29, 2006 09:25 PM|
|For Sale||free original 3dx in Raleigh - for local pick up only||pval3||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||2||Oct 18, 2005 02:04 AM|
|Sold||GWS C47 Built with ESC for Local pick-up||lookoutbelow||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||12||Jul 28, 2005 06:08 AM|
|Mpx Cargo for local pick-up||AMTJIM||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||16||Oct 18, 2004 07:34 PM|
|FS E-Flight Ascent (local pick-up only)||Bill Hawthorne||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||2||Oct 16, 2004 03:48 PM|