HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 30, 2001, 01:37 AM
TeamTP,Minicopter,Spartan
Mississippi 31 years , Now Kotzebue , Alaska 12
Joined Apr 2001
7,454 Posts
voyager face lift

Hi, at 200 flights this week I took the heli out of service , it was time to upgrade her , I havent did nothing to the heli but fly , fly and fly some more , so to add to the brushless motor thats been in there since new , the borchert , and the ms tail blades and aluminum main blades , I added the carbon frames , digital mini jr servos with aluminum arms , and my new radio , the 10 SX-2 .
Next on the list is the bb mixing arms and washout , and metal grips from Stephen at www.cyberheli.com . I also want the aluminum paddles too , Im going to test her tomorrow night , let yall know , and I also wat to know how other guys with a 10x radio has there gov set , I didnt get a manual with the radio yet , and was wondering about the 2 slider deals on each side of the radio , can I use one of those as the throttle? Tony
misskimo is offline Find More Posts by misskimo
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 30, 2001, 01:50 AM
TeamTP,Minicopter,Spartan
Mississippi 31 years , Now Kotzebue , Alaska 12
Joined Apr 2001
7,454 Posts
and also

I will get a new gyro too , and I changed the location of the gyro too , but Im not getting the throws like it use to have up in the front , in the middle shes not getting the sensitivity like before , huh? this little cms hasnt gave me any trouble since new either , you just got to unplug the battree and then set the sensitivity , and plug her back up ,

hey , those arms are great on my servos , they are threaded , cool huh?
misskimo is offline Find More Posts by misskimo