|Apr 17, 2004, 07:04 AM|
Great Planes FLING ARF SAILPLANE COMING SOON!
Great Planes Mfg. Fling ARF Sailplane
A great way to start soaring!
* Wingspan: 48.75 in (1238mm) * Wing Area: 284.5 sq in (18.35dm2) * Weight: 6.8 oz (193g) * Length: 31.5 in (800mm) * Includes: Mini hi-start system * Requires: 2-3 channel radio w/micro or nano servos and micro receiver, battery
Comes with a mini hi-start launching system!
Sailplane pilots can learn to catch the smallest thermals with this model!
* Quality construction features include a fiberglass fuselage pod, carbon fiber boom, and a balsa tail and built-up balsa wing that are precovered.
* A low parts count means the Fling can be flight-ready after just 2-3 hours of simple assembly.
* A preinstalled servo tray and molded fiberglass canopy allow for easy access to on-board radio gear.
* Offers great flying fun at a small field with a hand launch, or in a larger area when using the included hi-start.
GPMA1060 Fling ARF Sailplane
DUE IN STOCK EARLY JUNE
Mrs. AnnMarie Cross
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Article||Great Planes Fling DL Hand Launch Glider ARF Review||Goinav8n||Sailplane Talk||42||May 31, 2009 02:37 AM|
|Question||Great Planes Spectra ARF Sailplane||glowfuel||Electric Motor Design and Construction||3||Jun 28, 2007 02:03 PM|
|Discussion||Great Planes Spectra ARF Sailplane||glowfuel||Sailplane Talk||32||Jun 18, 2006 09:58 AM|
|Question||Great Planes Spectra ARF Sailplane||glowfuel||Electric Sailplanes||1||May 09, 2006 06:29 PM|
|Sold||New In Box Great Planes Fling ARF hand-launched glider||uabass||Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)||3||Nov 24, 2005 10:10 AM|