HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 16, 2004, 10:25 PM
Ready2Fly
USA, NY, Rochester
Joined Mar 2004
12 Posts
LOL, best story ever!

ive got a good story.

there was this kid. one day he was walking to school and he saw this little girl. the little girl stopped him and said she wouldnt let him go unless he agreed to find the definition of a word for her. he agreed and said "whats the word?" she said "purple flower." he said he would find the definition but then ran off as not to be late for school. he ended up coming to class late. his teacher asked him why he was late. he said "a little girl stopped me and wanted to know the definition of a word." the teacher said "so, whats the word?" he said "purple flower" and the teacher sent him to the principals office. the principal asked him why he was there. he said "i asked my teacher the definition to a word and she sent me here." the principal said "whats the word?" the boy said "purple flower" and the principal sent him home early. when he got home early, his mom asked him why he was home already. he said "i asked my teacher the definition to a word and she sent me to the principal and he sent me home early." his mom said "whats the word?" and the boy said "purple flower" and his mom sent him to his room. when his dad got home, he went up to the boys room and said "why are you up here?" the boy said "i asked my teacher the definition to a word and she sent me to the principal and he sent me home early and mom sent me up here." his dad said, "whats the word?" he said "purple flower" and his dad threw him out the window. when he hit the ground, he landed on a bee. the bee said "why did you land on me?" the boy said "i asked my teacher the definition to a word and she sent me to the principal and he sent me home early and mom sent me up to my room and then my dad threw me out the window." the bee said "whats the word?" the boy said "purple flower" and the bee started stinging him and the boy rolled around in pain. a cop came by. the cop said "why are you rolling around like that?" the boy said "i asked my teacher the definition to a word and she sent me to the principal and he sent me home early and mom sent me up to my room. then my dad threw me out the window and i landed on a bee and it started stinging me." the cop said "whats the word?" the boy said "purple flower" and the cop arrested him. in court, the judge asked "why are you here?" the boy said "i asked my teacher the definition to a word and she sent me to the principal and he sent me home early and mom sent me up to my room. then my dad threw me out the window and i landed on a bee and it started stinging me and then a cop came and arrested me!" the judge said "this boy has done nothing wrong" and dismissed him. outside of the courthouse, the boy was walking to the other side of the street when a truck came by and hit him. the moral of this story is "look both ways before you cross the street."
jbruno is offline Find More Posts by jbruno
Old Apr 21, 2004, 03:32 PM
Too lazy to repair!
Round Rock, Tx
Joined Oct 2002
3,396 Posts
The time it took me to read all that is a part of my life I will never get back!
jperch is offline Find More Posts by jperch
Old Apr 21, 2004, 09:25 PM
Kansas City area
Joined Nov 2001
2,742 Posts
You picked THAT for your first post?
lensrc is offline Find More Posts by lensrc
Old Apr 21, 2004, 11:21 PM
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
26,331 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lensrc
You picked THAT for your first post?
Nope. He picked this.

Welcome to RCGroups, jbruno!

mw
Mark Wood is online now Find More Posts by Mark Wood
Old Apr 22, 2004, 06:32 AM
Kansas City area
Joined Nov 2001
2,742 Posts
OK, for a minute there, I thought he was competing for the worst first post ever.....
(That was a pretty lame joke....)

Welcome to the 'Groups, jbruno!
Did you get the Moth in the air?
lensrc is offline Find More Posts by lensrc
Old Apr 22, 2004, 08:03 AM
Too lazy to repair!
Round Rock, Tx
Joined Oct 2002
3,396 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jperch
The time it took me to read all that is a part of my life I will never get back!
I hope this comment was taken with the good humor in which it was intended.

Welcome to RCGroups, Jbruno.

Joe
jperch is offline Find More Posts by jperch
Old Apr 22, 2004, 04:27 PM
Michele Somaschini, Spain
Madrid (Spain)
Joined Sep 2001
1,102 Posts
Wow, you wrote more in one post than me in a year!!

Wellcome. Another joke like this one and you'll be out
RookieOne is offline Find More Posts by RookieOne
Old Apr 22, 2004, 06:38 PM
Palm City, FL
Joined Dec 2000
628 Posts
Dear Bruno:

It's called Paragraphs and Punctuation.....
TimOBrien is offline Find More Posts by TimOBrien
Old Apr 22, 2004, 08:09 PM
Ready2Fly
USA, NY, Rochester
Joined Mar 2004
12 Posts
Hi all,

Actually it's my 3rd or 4th post. It seems that the counter is not working.
The T Moth is almost ready to fly, I needed a crystal and some props.
This joke (more or less) it was gotten from another site. I let my son post it on this site.

--Jbruno
Old Apr 22, 2004, 08:25 PM
Ready2Fly
USA, NY, Rochester
Joined Mar 2004
12 Posts
Sorry for the double post, but I still have one post... Grrr....
Old Apr 22, 2004, 08:33 PM
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
26,331 Posts
The post counter only works when you make a post in modeling related forums such as Parkflyers, Foamies, Sport Planes, etc.
Posts in For Sale, Off Topic discussion and Humor don't count.

mw
Mark Wood is online now Find More Posts by Mark Wood
Old Apr 22, 2004, 08:49 PM
Melbourne Australia
Joined May 2003
5,263 Posts
That "joke" doesn't count as humour either.
OzzieFlyer is offline Find More Posts by OzzieFlyer
Old Apr 22, 2004, 09:12 PM
North Hills
Joined Nov 1999
6,073 Posts
and purple flower is two words...

Welcome to the Ezone.

Signed, Jimmy Q.
SchiessCo is offline Find More Posts by SchiessCo
Old Apr 23, 2004, 04:30 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,792 Posts
Jbruno,

If you ever get the chance to hear the story about the pink ping pong ball, Don't.

Or the one about the young man and the old lady in the shoe store, pass on it also, well, maybe not. The ending is cute but is it worth the time?

Ask your son what you get out of forest fires? Crispy Critters!

Or you could introduce him to "great big green gobs of gushy grimy gopher guts."

Peace,
LcJ
LcJ is online now Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad