SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 20, 2004, 09:03 AM
Fiberglass dont bounce???
Zion, Il.
Joined Sep 2002
2,408 Posts
Hi Clay, As you can see I am still having fun with the Sergio. It looks like we posted pics of the same plane at different times of its life. Of all my planes I like this one the best, I cant wait to fly it in the warm weather, and to catch a few thermals but so far its been way too windy here. I did fly it alot in the winter though. ...R...
RandyK1 is offline Find More Posts by RandyK1
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 20, 2004, 07:32 PM
karma...its not all good
Charlotte, NC
Joined Jun 2002
534 Posts
Sergio

Well I finally maidened my Sergio about 1 month ago. It is a great floater. The fuse is tight, very tight but it flys great. I had a new addition to the family and alot of wind these past few months so I have not had it back out. Looking forward to better weather and a bit more time.

Great plane

XT
xterra is offline Find More Posts by xterra