HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 12, 2004, 11:13 PM
DELAWARE
Joined Mar 2003
846 Posts
Where can I buy one of these Bikes????

Hey I have seen these nice bikes every now and then but never wanted one until I saw one with the street bike tires and custom alloy wheels

I Used to have an Yamaha R1 but I stopped riding so I would like to build a custom bike now that I am getting less interested in my Helicopters

Who has the bikes and the mods?
50feet is offline Find More Posts by 50feet
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 13, 2004, 12:11 AM
Stuttgart
Joined Jan 2004
1,781 Posts
Hi,
You can check www.crazynutracing.com , they have the hop-up parts for the Thunder Tiger/Nuova Faor bikes and they have the Bergonzoni nitro and electric bikes. I checked their site this morning but didn't see any other kits. I bought my Thunder Tiger from ebay, I got the Ducati 999 because its RTR and I'm stationed in Bosnia and the rest of my stuff is stored back in the states. The Thunder Tiger(FM-1E) can also be had as just the rolling chassis, both Nitro and electric, with the R1 body. It runs about $250 for the electric. I think Tower Hobbies my have it also. The other guys here can give you more sites to check out. Hope this helps!

Tom
metomwhou is offline Find More Posts by metomwhou