SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 03, 2004, 01:57 PM
Berlin, Germany
Joined Apr 2004
1 Posts
Need help with T2M Piper Cub

Hello guys! I tried to fly my T2M Piper Cub (400 engine, weight 600 grams, and 2 GWS Pico Servos) some days ago, but after hand launch the plane was demonstrating a very instable behaviour before crashing (nose first....). We adjusted the Center of Gravity, but the 2nd attempt was similiar to the first. Question: The kit recommends T100 Mini Servos, but we have installed the much smaller (and weaker) GWS Pico Servos. Could this be the cause of the problem? If yes, which servos (not too expensive and too heavy) would you recommend? Thanks for your time!
Timmy and Steve
timmy_and_steve is offline Find More Posts by timmy_and_steve
to remove ads between posts