HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Insane Boats Under New Ownership

Steve Lopez take over operations at insaneboats.com

Splash

Jeff Michaud hands over the reigns

While cruising through the pages of modelgasboats.com, I came across a post that caught my attention. InsaneBoats.com, makers of high performance racing hulls and hardware for the gas crown, has changed owners. The post reads: Friends and customers, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the new owner of Insane Boats. My name is Steve Lopez, and I have worked very closely with Jeff Michaud and Insane Boats for the past 6 years as the current shop manager. I look forward to its continued growth and retaining a firm world-wide market presence. Being very familiar with all of our products and being a racer myself, I agree with Jeff’s original vision of the company, and to continue with its original mantras of being “1st in Quality”. I am confident that I will continue to produce the world’s finest radio controlled model boats. Jeff has agreed to stay close by during the transition, and I wish him great fortune in his new business endeavors. Your patience and understanding as I work through this transition is greatly appreciated.

Having a number of Insane Boats hulls myself, I can attest to their quality and performance in the water. I can only assume the business will continue operating as it has over the years. Best of luck to Jeff on his future endeavors and to Steve on his new ownership.

Discussion

There are no posts