SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Jmasula, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 28, 2014, 09:50 AM
United States, NY, Albany
Joined Dec 2012
390 Posts
Discussion
Weekend

Had a nice weekend. Didn't find any goodies at the swap meet, or fly outside but it was good to be home. Sunday I did get some painting done with the nephew. Gotta get that guy building asap!
Jmasula is offline Find More Posts by Jmasula
to remove ads between posts
Old May 05, 2014, 04:55 AM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
9,160 Posts
Nice to see- It's amazing when you give a kid a block of wood, how their imagination soars....All my grand children get off-cuts of wood from projects I build.

Put in an old pillow case,and "tumbled" in the dryer, the blocks emerge sharp- edge free, and ready to be played with..

I like the newer tv commercial, where kids build a cardboard box "community"-good stuff.
Keep doing what you're doing-
epoxyearl is online now Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Wheeling and dealing..