HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 30, 2004, 02:29 PM
Live to ride... and fly!
Forney, TX
Joined Mar 2002
15,165 Posts
Wyngz FINALLY in production, review up on E Zone

Hey all! You may remember many months back I posted a thread about the Wyngz beta build, and that I wrote a review that was supposed to go live shortly after. Kit production was delayed and postponed, but FINALLY the kit is in production. The review was held pending the release of the kit, but has finally been posted on E Zone.

The review can be found here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/links/index.php?id=4400

The kit is available here:
http://www.eflightdesigns.com/cgi-bi...ucts.cgi?CAT=4

I still fly Wyngz now and then (haven't been flying much of anything lately because of the never-ending wind) and it's a fun backyard flyer. I tell most people it's like an aerobatic Slow Stick! It can really slow to a crawl and still perform basic maneuvers. Congrats to Roy Walton for a nice little design!
Tres Wright is offline Find More Posts by Tres Wright
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 31, 2004, 10:08 AM
www.bphobbies.com
Lincroft, NJ
Joined Feb 2003
132 Posts
Yes indeed, the kits are now available. More pics and specifications are posted here. Big thanks to Roy and Tres for their patience

Tres - I hear you about the wind. First winter ever that I've been completely skunked flying outdoors I'd fly it in the hangar at Lakehurst, but I don't think the other guys with their Butterflies would appreciate it...

Mike C.
EFlight Designs
cybermike is offline Find More Posts by cybermike