HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 24, 2001, 03:32 AM
London, England
Joined Jul 2001
402 Posts
Anybody else got an MC-24 - and would like to share knowledge

Hi anybody,

I have got this fabulous MC-24 Tx and have been very pleased with it so far. Generally i have not had any real difficulty programming it, but as you are no doubt aware the English manual is just a little bit thin and so i am quite certain that i am missing out on a lot of possibilities.

The sort of things i would particularly like to know more about are; the control switches G1-8i and Fx also im somewhat hazy about using the throttle limit function on channel 12. do you know where the sounder module is located as the alarm really isnt loud enough and i would like to replace it with something a little beefier (i did that on my FF8 very easily) im guessing it is hidden under the battery somewhere.

oh yeah what about gyro offset -- what where and how

Because of the breadth of the software i am quite certain there is a million things you can do with it which are not listed in the English manual.

I have about 15,000 other questions for anybody willing to put up with an endless stream of emails.

Seasons Felicitations and TIA Nigel
nigel99 is offline Find More Posts by nigel99
to remove ads between posts