HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Trikster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 29, 2004, 12:23 AM
Zoom, zoom...
Roseville, CA (Sacramento area)
Joined May 2003
3,514 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
F/S Almost NIB GWS Tiger Moth 400

I picked this up a week ago. I had ordered this from my LHS in late November (through the Early Bird program, my LHS is part of it). I started to put the Moth together, but my tastes in planes has changed since my order was originally placed.

As far as assembly goes, I have hinged the elevator, cut out the rudder and one aileron. I used a Dremel router attachment to enlarge the battery bay to accomodate a 3s lipo pack (which seems to be the going pack for the stock 400 motor). Other than that, everything else is waiting to be assembled.

I have a few extra bits that I will include like an extra prop and anything else I can find for the TM400. I had ordered a set of the laser cut struts from E-Flightline.com, but I have not received a conformation from them that the order has processed... If it arrives before the TM400 sells, I will include them as well.

I would like to get $70 shipped in the USA. I accept Paypal via fund transfer or Postal Money Orders.

trikster_online@hotmail.com

Kevin
Trikster is offline Find More Posts by Trikster
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2004, 02:44 PM
Zoom, zoom...
Roseville, CA (Sacramento area)
Joined May 2003
3,514 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
Sale pending...
Trikster is offline Find More Posts by Trikster