Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 25, 2004, 05:55 PM
Carrying a lot of weight!
West Tennessee
Joined Jul 2003
517 Posts
I believe Don just said... You're on your own dude!

Dave,
Here's a few more... Comments, Comments, Comments, Comments, Comments, Comments, Comments, Comments, Comments. I've got tons more to come!
therotund1 is offline Find More Posts by therotund1
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 25, 2004, 05:56 PM
Jackson, TN
Joined Sep 2003
277 Posts
Weeenier!!!!
hooter is offline Find More Posts by hooter
Old Mar 25, 2004, 06:18 PM
Jackson, TN
Joined Sep 2003
277 Posts
Huff,

(aka: therotund1)

I have finally figured it out, after going through 500+ threads and consulting Dr. Bob!!!!

It,s not a "Slimmer" versus "Letric" thing, it is simply they
(being all that dare to fly agianist us) want to fly agianist the "BEST"

Why else would they offer us to fly their planes, taunt us with timelines, beg us to fly with them in combat, but they are just trying to secure their ego's and fool theirselves into thinking they are better pilot's than we are!!!!

Guy's it's sad to say, but you just need to deal with your feeling, (According to Dr. Bob) and realize that you all are just inferior pilot's compared to:

"therotund1 and hooter"
Last edited by hooter; Mar 25, 2004 at 06:20 PM.
Old Mar 25, 2004, 06:30 PM
West Tennessee
Joined Jul 2003
517 Posts
That was a lot of research Jimmy! AND a consultation from Dr. Bob too! I'd have to call it "official"! It's like Dr. Bob said, "If they wanna play in your sandbox, make sure you pee in it first!"

By the way, Did Dr. Bob finally get paroled?

Dave,
marking my territory...
Old Mar 25, 2004, 07:02 PM
Jackson, TN
Joined Sep 2003
277 Posts
Also, while I am on this theme, this one goes out to "navy_diver"!

I will give you credit!! You are the "BEST" "Letric" pilot I have seen, but of course there is not many to choose from, but what can I say.

Even though you out manuvered me earlier in thread dialoge, I think (still smarting from that one) you need to come back down here this summer so that the "Slimmer's" can really show you how to fly combat!!!

So, if you would just give me a couple of weeks notice of your arrivial, I will make sure:

"therotund1" is ready to do combat with you!!!
Old Mar 25, 2004, 07:08 PM
West Tennessee
Joined Jul 2003
517 Posts
I'm ready! Eric come on over when you can. It's a joy to just watch you fly. I'd be honored to spank you at combat!

Dave,
spanker or spankee, time will tell...
Old Mar 25, 2004, 07:10 PM
West Tennessee
Joined Jul 2003
517 Posts
I think I'll take Nick up on his offer. I think it'd be really neat to beat him with his own plane!

Dave,
insert something clever here...
Old Mar 25, 2004, 08:12 PM
Jackson, TN
Joined Sep 2003
277 Posts
Traitor!!!
Old Mar 25, 2004, 08:16 PM
West Tennessee
Joined Jul 2003
517 Posts
I'll be sure to rinse and disinfect my hands with some 15% Cool Power afterwards! I promise! Mr. Electric Nike flyer... Remember?

Dave,
non traitor!
Old Mar 25, 2004, 09:10 PM
Joined Mar 2004
48 Posts
Letric vs Glow

Dave, Make sure if you fly his plane you do beat him!

Just don't Switch to always flying Electrics!

Ever notice you've never seen an electric-powered F-15?
spadhunter is offline Find More Posts by spadhunter
Old Mar 26, 2004, 04:58 AM
Outside of Dyer, Tn. USA
Joined May 2000
7,135 Posts
Re: Letric vs Glow

Quote:
Originally posted by spadhunter
Ever notice you've never seen an electric-powered F-15?
No electric powered F-15??!!! Please do a search for it on this site!! I got two pages of hits just typing in "F-15 jet" .......

Jimmy, you guys are good pilots but we gotta fly on the wing!! Wait a minute, I just envisioned me flying on a little wing.....
Don Sims is offline Find More Posts by Don Sims
Old Mar 26, 2004, 06:31 AM
T-A-F-K-A crash_out
United States, TN, Jackson
Joined Jan 2003
559 Posts
If you were to beat me, it would have to be with a superior electric....

I have already proven that I can fly a glow plane better than you guys, I've yet to see any of you fly an electric even remotely as well as me. Awful big talk from people standing back talking about how good they are. For proof, the Ultra Stick is coming out this weekend, and I'mgoing to show you what a real pilot can do. May even have another plane...going to deal on it today.

F-15? No, but I've got a MIG 15 I'm working on right now. Ought to be a real screamer.

Nick
Nick King is offline Find More Posts by Nick King
Old Mar 26, 2004, 11:36 PM
Deep Sea
OFallon, MO
Joined Jul 2001
609 Posts
Man, I go away for a couple of days and you guys go and start a new thread on me. Not only that but Hooter and Dave are out of control (not to mention out of their minds - but we already knew that ) I'd love to come play with you guys this summer, if for no other reason than to see your reaction when you get destroyed (or is that "Devastated"). Unfortunately, my "Uncle" decides when I can come play and it doesn't look promising. If I do get the opportunity, Dave, I'll try to give you at least two weeks notice so you can more easily come to grips with your crushing defeat. Maybe we can play for paper-weights.

Eric
It's easy to talk trash from Virginia
Navy Diver is offline Find More Posts by Navy Diver
Old Mar 26, 2004, 11:53 PM
Joined Mar 2004
48 Posts
We just finished another six hour day working on the Jacobsen, so remember.... if you can fly off the grass this weekend, thank you lawnmower maintenace crew!

Anybody there that's going to combat better get ready! We're going to start testing about 8 or 10 Bats to make sure they are ready for the contest.

Oh, by the way there is an R/C Combat Forum in the "Trial Forums" section, on the same page as you go to to select regular forums.
spadhunter is offline Find More Posts by spadhunter
Old Mar 27, 2004, 07:24 AM
Outside of Dyer, Tn. USA
Joined May 2000
7,135 Posts
Hey Spadhunter, tell other folks about that forum and invite them to post there. We are wanting to get it out of trial forums but because it's there it doesn't get a lot of hits and it needs traffic to get out of the trial forums. (Reminds me of some kind of Catch 22!!)
Don
Who forgot that that forum was even trial forums!!
Don Sims is offline Find More Posts by Don Sims