HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 23, 2004, 10:45 PM
Outside of Dyer, Tn. USA
Joined May 2000
7,135 Posts
Mega + Devastator = Fear in Jackson, TN?? Part II22two

The saga continues, will Hooter fly against the Dev's again?? Will Nick beat the IC slimer guys yet again?? Will Don ever have time to fly at Jackson again?? Will Dave come up with even more comments at the end of his threads?? Just who are the new guys posting in this thread? Is Navydiver heading back to Millington soon and flying at Jackson again?? Who knows what will happen next......
Don Sims is offline Find More Posts by Don Sims
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 23, 2004, 10:49 PM
Outside of Dyer, Tn. USA
Joined May 2000
7,135 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...hreadid=181397
is the link from part one...
Old Mar 24, 2004, 06:22 AM
T-A-F-K-A crash_out
United States, TN, Jackson
Joined Jan 2003
559 Posts
Wow, we got to a part Duex!

Dave-I saw this warning for a nailgun the other day-"Never scratch your head with a nail gun." I thought that was really appropriate. How often are you sitting there with a nail gun, just thinking about nothing, when sudenly your head starts to itch. If it hadn't been for the warning, I could feel a frivolous lawsuit coming on. Now you know why I really drilled through my hand-I had an itch in there that I couldn't scrratch.

Hopefully some of the trashtalkers will make it out this weekend. I stripped out another servo, but have two left to take on the glow guys and their machines.

Nick
Nick King is offline Find More Posts by Nick King
Old Mar 24, 2004, 06:53 AM
Jackson, TN
Joined Sep 2003
277 Posts
What's the problem the old thread too long?
hooter is offline Find More Posts by hooter
Old Mar 24, 2004, 09:00 AM
Joined Mar 2004
48 Posts
Hooter,Therotund1, Bring SPADs this weekend!

It's supposed to be partly cloudy and in the 70's, perfect combat weather!!!
spadhunter is offline Find More Posts by spadhunter
Old Mar 24, 2004, 09:13 AM
Jackson, TN
Joined Sep 2003
277 Posts
Don't have one ready yet, maybe next week!!
Old Mar 24, 2004, 09:22 AM
T-A-F-K-A crash_out
Joined Jan 2003
559 Posts
I can get another flying wing together if you want to fly it, Hooter. Not nearly as fast as the Devestator, but it'll work. Even got a radio on another channel you can use.

Or you could take the plunge and get that Zagi or Micro Jet that Mickey has in the shop....I'll even build it and help you get it set up.

Nick
Old Mar 24, 2004, 09:32 AM
Jackson, TN
Joined Sep 2003
277 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but therotund1 would never forgive me!!
Old Mar 24, 2004, 11:10 AM
Joined Mar 2004
48 Posts
Dave, tell Hooter he still has 3 good SPAD-building days before the week-end.

I don't think I'm going to get the somethin' extra quite finished up this week, even though it is spring break. Got to help the 78 yr old neighbors in their yard. But, atleast it pays for airplane stuff!
Old Mar 24, 2004, 11:12 AM
Joined Mar 2004
48 Posts
Re: Mega + Devastator = Fear in Jackson, TN?? Part II22two

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sims
The saga continues, will Hooter fly against the Dev's again?? Will Nick beat the IC slimer guys yet again?? Will Don ever have time to fly at Jackson again?? Will Dave come up with even more comments at the end of his threads?? Just who are the new guys posting in this thread? Is Navydiver heading back to Millington soon and flying at Jackson again?? Who knows what will happen next......
When did Hooter fly against the Devastators?

I didn't know you still flew combat, Jimmy.
Old Mar 24, 2004, 11:24 AM
Carrying a lot of weight!
West Tennessee
Joined Jul 2003
517 Posts
Jimmy, you've got 3 days to build a combat SPAD. Never mind about having to work to get paid. Don't worry about your family needing you around. The commandment has been issued. 3 days!

If you fly one of Nick's zappers, I'll ride you 'till the four horsemen show up buddy!

Dave,
Comments? Oh yeah, I've got tons of comments... Here are a selected few for you to ponder on:
Comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments. More comments to come...
therotund1 is offline Find More Posts by therotund1
Old Mar 24, 2004, 06:17 PM
Outside of Dyer, Tn. USA
Joined May 2000
7,135 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by hooter
What's the problem the old thread too long?
Yep and it's a challenge editing a 500 post thread if there is a problem with the thing so we like to split them around 500. Some times they get by or we forget...
Old Mar 24, 2004, 06:38 PM
Jackson, TN
Joined Sep 2003
277 Posts
Enough said!!!

But it will continue!!!
Old Mar 25, 2004, 06:50 AM
T-A-F-K-A crash_out
Joined Jan 2003
559 Posts
Oh, come on Jimmy. Once you beat Dave with an electric, you've got bragging rights on him.

If it helps, Jimmy, I have two wings already built, and technically I have a plane ready for gear. The Ultra Spad Stick is finished, it just needs an engine and radio gear. Fuel tank and mount are on, and everything is hinged.

You can always fly combat with the Extra or the trainer I sold you...

Don, are you going to be able to make it out this wekend? Come out Sunday and fly combat with us!

Nick
Old Mar 25, 2004, 05:02 PM
Outside of Dyer, Tn. USA
Joined May 2000
7,135 Posts
Nope Nick, got a lot to do around here. We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Be sure to uphold your tradition of electric domination!!

Don