SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio

Team Associated – Replay XD 1080 Mini Camera System

1080 Has Gone Mini

Splash

Associated introduces the new Replay XD 1080 Mini!

The all new Replay XD 1080 Mini is a marriage between the features in the XD 1080 HD camera and the tiny size of the XD 720. The new release gives you 1080 full HD video with high resolution photos, is waterproof to 10-feet without a case, is equipped with an all-new lens designed for increased clarity plus many other features and it is all jam-packed into one of the smallest and lightest HD cameras on the market, which makes the XD 1080 Mini perfect for RC use and Team Associated is a distributor for Replay.

KEY FEATURES

• Clever tube shape allows you to mount it virtually anywhere
  • LowBoy Mount (fixed) & HeimLock Mount (swivel/tilt) mounts are included
  • Three mounting bases are included—a Flat SnapTray, a Curved SnapTray each with 3M VHB adhesive & a Tripod Snap Tray
  • Constructed with a high-strength aerospace aluminum body
  • Fitted with new AGC Internal Mic for realistic audio
  • Easy-to-use one-touch Power & Record button with vibration feedback and indicator lights

ITEM NO. RP004
PRICE $199.99

Learn more—TEAM ASSOCIATED!

Discussion

Old Mar 21, 2014, 12:20 PM
United States, CT, Brookfield
Joined Jun 2013
2,110 Posts
I so want one of these!

The clever tube-style design which makes it perfect for mounting it in the exact orientation that you need, it is small to fit on virtually all types of RC vehicles and mounts, not to mention it is HD and waterproof.
Paul Onorato is offline Find More Posts by Paul Onorato
Old Mar 22, 2014, 10:26 AM
RCP Me!
United States, MI, Holly
Joined Nov 2007
1,863 Posts
I want one too. Probably going to have to order one before summer hits so I can catch a bunch of RC action at the local hot spots.
fastmax is offline Find More Posts by fastmax
Old Mar 24, 2014, 02:41 PM
United States, PA, Levittown
Joined Jun 2004
225 Posts
Funny they had nothing to do with the making of that what so ever. http://www.r7usa.com/r7replayxd.php?af=
SlightlyChilled is offline Find More Posts by SlightlyChilled
Old Mar 24, 2014, 04:00 PM
Joined Jun 2013
2,110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyChilled View Post
Funny they had nothing to do with the making of that what so ever. http://www.r7usa.com/r7replayxd.php?af=
Who are you referring too?
Old Mar 25, 2014, 04:11 PM
United States, PA, Levittown
Joined Jun 2004
225 Posts
Team Associated mind you I love them. But in the head lines it is written that they are introducing the XD as to make it look like they made it. Then later in the fine print they are going to be a distributor.. Guess it depends on how you read it
SlightlyChilled is offline Find More Posts by SlightlyChilled
Old Mar 26, 2014, 01:34 PM
Joined Jun 2013
2,110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyChilled View Post
Team Associated mind you I love them. But in the head lines it is written that they are introducing the XD as to make it look like they made it. Then later in the fine print they are going to be a distributor.. Guess it depends on how you read it
I see what you mean, but like you inferred, they are the distributor and this is a common practice to present products like this.