HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

T-Bone Racing Chassis Braces & Rear Bumper

For the Helion Criterion 2WD buggy

Splash

Add durability to the Helion Criterion with Chassis Braces and Rear Bumper from T-Bone Racing!

T-Bone Racing (TBR) has built its name in making custom bumpers and skid plates that will add a layer of protection to your vehicle. They offer these chassis saving products to over 60 different brands of vehicles.

T-Bone Racing’s latest releases are for the Helion Criterion, including the Racer2 Chassis Brace, Pro Chassis Brace and TBR2 Rear Bumper. Each are made of a super-tough Nylon and simply bolt onto the chassis with the included hardware. The Racer2 and Pro Chassis Braces are basically three parts in one—a front bumper, a skid plate and a chassis brace. The difference between the two is the size of the front bumper portion where the Racer2 is fitted with an extra-wide front bumper and the Pro has a much narrower front bumper. The Rear Bumper mounts under the chassis and is designed to work with the T-Bone Racing T-Bar which is a wheelie bar. (The T-Bars cost approximately $18.)

TBR Racer2 Chassis Brace - Helion Criterion

TBR Pro Chassis Brace - Helion Criterion

TBR Rear Bumper - Helion Criterion

TBR offers a lifetime warranty on all three of these products and are 100% made in the U.S.A.!

ITEM NO. DESCRIPTION PRICE
21014 Racer2 Chassis Brace – Helion Criterion $14.30
21015 Pro Chassis Brace – Helion Criterion $13.80
21016 TBR2 Rear Bumper – Helion Criterion $13.95

Learn more—T-BONE RACING!

Discussion

Old Mar 24, 2014, 01:15 PM
United States, VA, Richmond
Joined Feb 2014
34 Posts
I just picked up this buggy and the first thing I was concerned about was the lack of a front bumper. Looks like I will be ordering one of these!
XCoconutMonkey06 is offline Find More Posts by XCoconutMonkey06
Old Mar 24, 2014, 01:48 PM
United States, CT, Brookfield
Joined Jun 2013
2,110 Posts
I think it is a needed upgrade.
Paul Onorato is offline Find More Posts by Paul Onorato