HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Mud Duck Bill, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 01:27 PM
Up State New York , USA
Joined Mar 2009
1,181 Posts
Build Log
Autogyro blade shaping sanding block.

A quick and easy way to make a blade shaping / finish sanding block. I hope it turns out as nice for you as it did for me.
Well I guess we a limited to how much we can say in each picture.
So after Harding the balsa block it will raise the grain in the wood so just run it over the fine paper on the master to smooth it off. That's why you don't dismantle the jig till often the balsa is dry.
I guess you get the picture in the other post.

Bill
Mud Duck Bill is offline Find More Posts by Mud Duck Bill
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Mud Duck Bill; Mar 20, 2014 at 01:37 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2014, 07:29 AM
Joined Oct 2009
127 Posts
What a super piece of work. I must make a jig and several blocks.
Lazygit is offline Find More Posts by Lazygit