HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Universal 4-Point Transmitter Harness

Say goodbye to neck pain

Splash

More support for those long flights

This Secraft universal 4-point harness is a great upgrade from traditional neck straps. It is designed to spread the load of your transmitter across your shoulder blades instead of a single point on the back of your neck. This makes it much more comfortable to use for those all-day flying sessions. This harness works directly with your transmitter or can be attached to a tray system and you can order the anodized aluminum parts in Red, Blue or Black. [Esprit Model]

Discussion

Old Mar 22, 2014, 09:28 PM
SoCal fair weather flyer
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jan 2012
2,785 Posts
I've been using a shoulder strap for a couple years now, I could never go back to a neck strap, after a day of flying my neck would be aching. The shoulder strap also holds the TX more securely to the body, won't swing around like a neck strap. I'm the only person using one that I've ever seen, lots of people ask about it. Ideally you would fly with no strap at all but being a pinch flyer it's difficult for the TX to feel secure in my hands.
Bloosee is online now Find More Posts by Bloosee
Old Mar 23, 2014, 09:55 PM
United States, OH, Lancaster
Joined Dec 2013
25 Posts
Ugh what's with the loop rings around the nipples? Looks like some freaky deaky bedroom gear!
Buckeyebigbird is offline Find More Posts by Buckeyebigbird
Old Mar 23, 2014, 10:25 PM
SoCal fair weather flyer
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jan 2012
2,785 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyebigbird View Post
Ugh what's with the loop rings around the nipples? Looks like some freaky deaky bedroom gear!
I know what you mean. I don't have that particular harness fortunately, I bought one from Esprit Model a couple years ago, they don't sell it anymore.
Bloosee is online now Find More Posts by Bloosee
Old Mar 28, 2014, 10:49 AM
3D Addict
United States, AL, Birmingham
Joined May 2013
315 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloosee View Post
I've been using a shoulder strap for a couple years now, I could never go back to a neck strap, after a day of flying my neck would be aching. The shoulder strap also holds the TX more securely to the body, won't swing around like a neck strap. Being a pinch flyer it's difficult for the TX to feel secure in my hands.
I have to agree completely to that!
Allinone is offline Find More Posts by Allinone
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Tricopter "Candy Dropper"