HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 20, 2001, 11:53 PM
Oak Harbor, Wa.
Joined Nov 2001
5 Posts
Arizona Models

Since I have forgotten my password for RCOnline and they don't have cool automatic log on like this site, I'll take a chance that someone in this forum has information concerning Arizona Models. Good or Bad I would be interested in hearing. I am particularly interested in the SPAD kit, but also in any experiences in dealing with this company.
Cheers
Keith Cecil is offline Find More Posts by Keith Cecil
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 21, 2001, 11:35 AM
Designer/Builder
Brighton, MI USA
Joined Jun 2000
1,766 Posts
I was in Pheonix over Thanksgiving and stopped in to see there shop. I was interested in their Wright Flyer kits, but they were quite pricy. They do some magnificent work on their kits, all of the brass fittings and all. Just more than I wanted to spend. It appeared to me that they go for exact scale at the expense of flight charateristics. The owner was honest on the flight qualities of the Wright Flyer (pretty poor according to him, but consider the full scale one only flew about 100 yards).

They had a nice operation and looked like they took care of their customers.

-Jim Young
Jim Young is offline Find More Posts by Jim Young
Old Jan 01, 2002, 04:05 PM
Peoria Arizona
Joined Dec 2001
33 Posts
Arizona Models

Hi are you talking about the company in Scottsdale right next to the airport. If you are i know the guy because my dad built two of the first airplanes for him

Steven Cole
Steven C111 is offline Find More Posts by Steven C111