SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by M3Roc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 07, 2014, 04:29 PM
Oy Vey...
United States, OH, Cleveland
Joined Dec 2012
694 Posts
Trader Rating: 51
Sold
For Sale or For Trade

I have a used but in very good condition uniform washed and professionally cleaned. Jacket and pants.

$90 shipped CONUS obo.

Jacket

Pants

Lastly, selling this for my wife, she wanted me to put it on eBay but I don't pay someone for nothing.

This is authentic womens perfume, made in France. The bottle is new and personally I think it smells great. She has another that she got in a set so this one is up for grabs. Its an 100ml bottle. The smell lasts, this is not your cheap Target spray.

The listed price is her asking price, I wouldn't know where to start. I know plenty of men here have wives and significant others, maybe even some that like to wear womens perfume.. :{

I will cover shipping, you can cover the diner to which your lovely wife will be wearing this to.
M3Roc is offline Find More Posts by M3Roc
Last edited by M3Roc; Mar 13, 2014 at 02:11 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread