HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by M3Roc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 07, 2014, 04:29 PM
Oy Vey...
United States, OH, Cleveland
Joined Dec 2012
694 Posts
Trader Rating: 51
Sold
For Sale or For Trade

I have a used but in very good condition uniform washed and professionally cleaned. Jacket and pants.

$90 shipped CONUS obo.

Jacket

Pants

Lastly, selling this for my wife, she wanted me to put it on eBay but I don't pay someone for nothing.

This is authentic womens perfume, made in France. The bottle is new and personally I think it smells great. She has another that she got in a set so this one is up for grabs. Its an 100ml bottle. The smell lasts, this is not your cheap Target spray.

The listed price is her asking price, I wouldn't know where to start. I know plenty of men here have wives and significant others, maybe even some that like to wear womens perfume.. :{

I will cover shipping, you can cover the diner to which your lovely wife will be wearing this to.
M3Roc is online now Find More Posts by M3Roc
Last edited by M3Roc; Mar 13, 2014 at 02:11 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread