HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by swps, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 06, 2014, 12:23 PM
Some Girls r Bigger thn Others
USA, UT, Cedar Hills
Joined Jun 2010
1,381 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
$105.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold
Mini UMX Habu DF

Love this little Habu, but I need to fund other projects. Plane is in excellent condition. Has about a dozen flights on it. I'll include a battery with it since it doesn't come with one or a charger. Also, I forgot to mention this earlier and I'm updating the listing. The box has some water damage. My window well flooded this fall (broken sprinkler valve) and about a quarter inch of water got into my hobby room and this was on the floor. The plane did not get wet and was not affected just the box and it soaked it up a bit. Sorry, I forgot to list this earlier.

$105 shipped CONUS to verified Paypal address.
swps is offline Find More Posts by swps
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 12, 2014, 01:23 AM
United States, CA, Moorpark
Joined Jan 2008
45 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Habu mini

Will you take $70 shipped?
Yomo is offline Find More Posts by Yomo
Old Mar 12, 2014, 02:15 AM
Some Girls r Bigger thn Others