HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Old Mar 18, 2004, 06:03 PM
Hall, Stuart A
n/a Posts
[RCSE] Us guys in the U.S. better get busy getting new LSF aspirants!!!

By the upgrades posted on the LSF website, www.silentflight.org, it looks like the Canadians are going to be providing a fair number of LSF aspirants. Look at all the new level I folks from up North!!!

I am a new LSF aspirant, having just sent my form in when I got my AMA number (finally!). I have been encouraged by several local fliers to use the LSF tasks as a measure of my flying proficiency. I may not make it past level II because of the emphasis on contests, but I will still continue to use the individual achievements (goal and return, thermal duration) as a measure of how I am doing. Eventually when I convert some money into $5 Canadian I'll send in my form north of the border and try the Canadian Soaring brand of soaring achievement

So what are you doing to get more LSF aspirants, or more broadly, for helping others get into this really fine hobby?

Stuart
Cheshire, CT USA
D$X)u[zP"Z^zwr{wr{ު笶hx zj*ځܢoϕzz-zZ˛mv칻&ޙ,j-mاmyr~j"0Knw
Old Mar 18, 2004, 06:03 PM
Andrew E. Mileski
n/a Posts
Re: [RCSE] Us guys in the U.S. better get busy getting new LSF aspirants!!!

Hall, Stuart A wrote:
> By the upgrades posted on the LSF website, www.silentflight.org, it looks like the Canadians are going to be providing a fair number of LSF aspirants. Look at all the new level I folks from up North!!!

They're all local fellas I guess the field must be almost thawed
and dry (I rarely go to the club field). They'll upgrade quickly
when it is.

--
Andrew E. Mileski
Ottawa, Canada

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com. Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.