SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Riff_Raff, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 04, 2014, 10:29 PM
Joined Jun 2013
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Sold
FS: Blade 500X and parts.

FS: Blade 500X and parts.

I am going to be right up front. I recently crashed my 500X. I replaced and repaired most of it. But during the process I got an offer on another project I can’t pass up. I am selling all of my 500X stuff to pay for said project.

The main frame along with all the servos and electronics is in good working order. New tail boom and carbon fiber Vertical and Horizontal stabilizer.

Fusuno Canopy, it is cracked on the bottom and chipped on the top. But it is still in very good working order. See pics. One of the canopy mounts on the Heli is broken LHS didn't have any in stock.

Extra Parts included are as follows:
-3 extra stock blade canopies, one is cracked around the nose
-New boom
-New tail rotor shaft and drive pulley, 3
-New aluminum tail pitch slider
-New aluminum tail pitch lever
-New landing gear
-Tail boom case
-Anti-rotation brackets, 2
-Pinion
-Battery tray
-One way gear
-Belt tension pulleys
-Motor mount
-Lower bearing support
-Head Button
-ONE 500 sized Revolution blade (I know only one…)
-Stock tail pitch slider (still on the broken case but in good working condition)
-Stock tail pitch lever
-Stock vertical and horizontal stabilizer
-One bag of screws, shims, servo balls, ball links, lower rear servo mount, and other various bags of screws and mounting hardware
-Original manual (not pictured)
-Original Eflight 12 volt charger (not pictured)

There are 4 extra servos pictured. They are the stock Spektrum plastic geared servos for the 500X. One cyclic in good working order but has a tiny exposed servo wire, it can be easily covered up. Second one has stripped gears. Third has stripped gears and a broken mount. Tail servo has a broken mount only gears are not stripped.

The AR7200 and the satellite are NOT included.

For shipping the tail boom will be removed.

For $245.00 you get all of this shipped to your door inside the continental USA.

Please PM with offers and questions.

Thanks
Riff_Raff is offline Find More Posts by Riff_Raff
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2014, 10:24 AM
United States, ND, Minot
Joined Feb 2011
50 Posts
Trader Rating: 77
PM Sent

PM Sent

Thanks