HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 06, 2004, 08:48 PM
Just fly the darn wing!!!
Germany, NRW, Herford
Joined Oct 2003
2,210 Posts
Yippee!
SuperflyRC.com - Top Notch!

Just wanted to drop a note about SuperFlyRC.com and David Halko.

His service and his prices are as top notch as his planes fly. Absolutely a pleasure to deal with, even when ordering on a Saturday night like tonight (just ordered a SuperFly Twin as well as a SuperFly-E).

He makes the efford to answer even the most stupid questions and never loses his patience. On top of that, from experience, he makes some of the most amazing airplanes on this planet.

Kudos David. You're very high on my vendor list!

Dennis
ScYcS is offline Find More Posts by ScYcS
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 07, 2004, 03:13 PM
Long Island, NY
Joined Sep 2003
565 Posts
I just ordered a SuperFly electric from David this afternoon, and I have to agree he is super helpful and patient! I'd say he spent a good 15 to 20 minutes with me on the phone, talking about the SuperFly-E and its ability, making sure it was a good fit for what I was looking for. We then talked about powering it with an eye to upgrades as I requested, and finished off with receiver/servo's and even some adhesive recommendation, which was then included. David ended the call by patiently giving me a few tips on building the SuperFly, and let me know I should call back with any and all questions. He is very sincere and I know he wasn't just providing lip service to complete a sale. I looked over several wings and felt his had the best combination for me at this time, and I feel very satisfied with my purchase. As I build and then fly the wing I will update this post, or start a new one, about the experience.

Mark
HeliNY is offline Find More Posts by HeliNY
Old Mar 13, 2004, 06:29 PM
Virginia
Joined Jan 2004
54 Posts
I have not yet purchased a Superfly, but I can attest to David's non-biased, informational e-mails. I have sent numerous e-mails, and he has always responded quickly and professionally. Keep up the excellent work, David!
Blueridge1 is offline Find More Posts by Blueridge1
Old Mar 13, 2004, 06:44 PM
Just fly the darn wing!!!
Germany, NRW, Herford
Joined Oct 2003
2,210 Posts
Blueridge, i can only tell you: Order one! You won't be disappointed.
ScYcS is offline Find More Posts by ScYcS