HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 21, 2013, 08:26 PM
United States, CT, Montville
Joined Aug 2009
86 Posts
Discussion
Beginner FPV quad

First, let me say that I've been into r/c for decades and have flown helicopters for 4 or 5 years. I am just getting into quads and honestly, I wish I found them sooner.

I've only wet my taste with a turnigy micro-quad and loved it. Flew it ALOT indoors. However, we were never meant to be and the first time I took it outdoors, the wind took it. Line of sight + tiny quad + too far away = loss of orientation. It wasn't a total loss and COULD repair it cheap but I would rather start over fresh.

I really like the HK stuff so have been searching there. Has anyone tried out their H4 FPV frame? Or is there a better recommendation for a beginner FPV frame from them?

I am not familiar with the FPV components and setup so I still have alot of reading to do.

Thanks all
XYZsniper is offline Find More Posts by XYZsniper
to remove ads between posts