HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Aries Pro HD Transmission Setup (Video)

Video showing setup and demo footage while using the Aries Pro System

Splash

Wireless HD Transmission - Simple, Easy, and Crystal Clear

Back in October I wrote an article on the Aries Pro from Nyrius. I wanted to follow that up with a video showing how easy it is to setup and use the system and then show a few demo clips of shoots we've used the Aries Pro on.

The Tx and Rx come paired with each other and will work simply by supplying power. They require 5V so the simplest solution was to wire up some external BEC units to the power connections. Check out the video below for more information and stick around for the demo footage at the end.

Discussion

Old Dec 04, 2013, 03:51 PM
Joined Apr 2012
853 Posts
Nice vid? How long range with Rx antenna mod?
timtimtim is offline Find More Posts by timtimtim
Old Dec 04, 2013, 03:54 PM
RCG Staff Member
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Oct 2003
4,495 Posts
Haven't done the mods myself yet. Check this thread out though http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2023808
Jason Cole is online now Find More Posts by Jason Cole
Administrator
Old Dec 06, 2013, 03:55 PM
Joined Nov 2013
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
Haven't done the mods myself yet. Check this thread out though http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2023808
Do it already!
jcobra is offline Find More Posts by jcobra