HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 28, 2004, 12:02 PM
farmington, mn
Joined Sep 2003
870 Posts
question about taking the dihedral out of my slow stick

i thinking of taking the dihedral out of my slow stick and using ailerions. just wondering if other have tried this and what they thought. does it fly any different then with the dihedral and just using the rudder? i want to do this so i can use a carbon fiber spar so i don't break another wing! plus its always fun to try something new
thanks jeff
jeff262 is offline Find More Posts by jeff262
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 28, 2004, 12:20 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,378 Posts
Jeff try a search in Parkflyers

Hi Jeff:
It is fun to experiment and with an inexpensive plane like the Slow Stick it is easy and inexpensive to do. People have made the Slow Stick an Aileron controlled plane, a biplane, a triplane and a twin engine powered plane. If you have a week to do free reading just do a search here in the Parkflyer section and go to the search box and type in Slow Stick and see all the threads that come up. Look for a thread title on what interests you and you will find lots of information on the Slow Stick. Mike
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member