Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 27, 2013, 06:42 PM
I feel the need for speed
St. Petersburg, FL
Joined Feb 2007
1,262 Posts
Discussion
FrSky DJT module and D6FR rx loses bind

Does anyone know what would cause my DJT module in my FlySkyTH9X radio and D6FR rx to repeated lose bind? I can plug and unplug multiple times in a daily flying session, but when I leave it alone for a week or so, my first flight I get no connection between the radio and rx and the rx flashes no signal. I end up having to rebind, to start the process all over. What would cause this, as I know it shouldn't have to be rebound each time? Any help is appreciated.
BaracW is offline Find More Posts by BaracW
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 04, 2013, 03:50 AM
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Feb 2002
991 Posts
I have the same problem with a D6FR (but with a DHT module). Anyone else experience this too ?
Geoff_S is offline Find More Posts by Geoff_S
Old Dec 04, 2013, 11:44 AM
Taranis Tyro...
United Kingdom, England, Hitchin
Joined Jan 2004
3,549 Posts
I've never seen this with my DHT-U - indeed one of my favourite things about FrSky is the fact that compared to other systems I almost never have to rebind. Does this happen with all RXs, or just one? Either way, I would try updating your firmware on the module and RX to the latest version and see if that fixes it.
MattyB is online now Find More Posts by MattyB
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My OpenTX Taranis templates...