HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bigddybn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 20, 2013, 12:39 PM
Don't be popular, be right.
United States, FL, Port St Lucie
Joined Aug 2004
588 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
Sold
v202 BNF package

Bought this from massiverc.com. It has the "fixed" rx board. I've had exactly zero droupouts with this quad using 3 different radios (stock v202, stock v222, Devo 7e.) I have zero complaints with it other than the fact that I like to fly at some distance and this is just too small for my eyes. I also own a v212 that is much more suited to my personal flying style. It's a great little quad but it's just not for me and I'd rather sell it while it's still in great condition.

The paint on the front arms is some kind of craft paint my wife had. It is extremely easy to remove if you wish. In fact it's already starting to flake off on it's own.

Quad has been modified with the upgraded mini pet props. Used the old stock prop motor guards. The front arms were painted white with craft paint for orientation. Other than that it is stock and frankenquad ready if that's your thing.

It comes ready to bind with your v2x2 compatible radio for $35shipped

Prefer Amazon Payments but will take PayPal begrudgingly.

Comes with:

v202 in perfect working order including yellow beetle canopy
4 mini pet props installed
2 complete spare sets of mini pet props (on right in pics)
2 complete spare sets of stock props (on left in pics)
1 stock lipo battery
2 turnigy 300mah lipo batteries (the best you can buy for this imo)
charging pigtail in case your charger doesn't already have one.
1 spare motor guard/landing gear.

Pics can be found here as well http://imgur.com/a/9KE3M
bigddybn is online now Find More Posts by bigddybn
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 20, 2013, 08:12 PM
Don't be popular, be right.
United States, FL, Port St Lucie
Joined Aug 2004
588 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
Sold to Nique911