HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 20, 2004, 07:26 PM
Chicagoland Area
Joined Oct 2003
412 Posts
Good point but Im sure have mesured the Amps and Wattage total at 54amps starting and 370 watts total,as the Mosfett idea their are sites on the net on how to make a controller out of a servo amp board and Fet or 2 or 3 depending on your load ,one advantage of the switch as I now have changed over to the controller shown . the voltage drop surge if you hit it hard aka .Launch pulls my servo voltage down for a second or two and glitches a little the switch did not do this as the servos had their own battery, thinka large capacitor will fix this though.Cheers Mike B.
WingMan33 is offline Find More Posts by WingMan33
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2004, 04:37 PM
Chicagoland Area
Joined Oct 2003
412 Posts
Well I Crashed the Poop out of this one today! I was running wide open trying to pull out of a power dive and it just would not do it.during the Autopsie,i found that wene the motor was under full load it was droping my voltage down to my servos to the point they had no tork. back to the flight pack battery with the speed controller feed disabled .I also race Electric boats and we all carry a reciver battery+ plus the drive batteries I should have Know Better.Cheers
Old Feb 26, 2004, 04:38 PM
Chicagoland Area
Joined Oct 2003
412 Posts
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO