HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Ares Chronos FP 110 Helicopter

Ready to leave the Co-Ax Helis Behind?

Splash

Go Beyond the Hover

When you're ready to advance from coaxial helis or quadcopters to single-rotor heli flying, thereís no better choice than the Ares (air-eez) Chronos FP 110. With its advanced fixed-pitch and self-stabilizing rotor head design, it offers the agility of a single-rotor heli along with the stability of a coaxial platform, making it easier to learn the basics of more advanced flight with confidence.

The ultra-micro sized Chronos FP 110 is a larger in class heli for improved performance and handling when flying outdoors in winds up to 5-7 mph, yet is small enough to fly comfortably indoors. Itís also equipped with class-leading features such as separate 1.7-gram digital servos, a quiet and efficient two-stage gear-train, plus a lightweight yet durable airframe that is 100% factory-assembled and ready-to-fly out of the box! Within the box youíll find everything needed for fight which includes a 4-channel transmitter that operates on 2.4 GHz technology with an LCD screen and dual rate function, AA batteries, 500mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery and a charger that conveniently charges from almost any AC outlet. With nothing extra to buy, youíll be flying within minutes of opening the box!

So whether youíre a first-time single-rotor or experienced heli pilot, thereís no better way to enjoy ultra-micro FP heli flying and no better value than the Chronos FP 110. [Ares-RC]

Discussion

Old Oct 11, 2013, 10:57 AM
welder I have also now, hehe
Spain, Principality of Asturias, Ribadesella
Joined May 2013
260 Posts
Waoo, you see that this very well this 4ch, pa play at home when it rains outside to rest the V912 hehe
Seems to be a little bigger than v911 and 500mAh lipo
vicio911 is offline Find More Posts by vicio911
Old Nov 15, 2013, 10:33 PM
Joined Nov 2013
1 Posts
how do I get my fp110 to stop spinning in a circle when tryen to lift the throttle all it does is spin
freekn frank is offline Find More Posts by freekn frank
Old Nov 16, 2013, 08:47 AM
Arivaca,Arizona
Joined May 2008
7,715 Posts
check your tail rotor/motor

it's prolly not proper
Air Vaca is offline Find More Posts by Air Vaca
Old Nov 24, 2013, 11:11 AM
Lafayette, CA
Joined Aug 2002
2,707 Posts
Decided to pick up this little heli for a review. It's pretty stable and overall a nice little heli for the price.

Ares Chronos FP 110 Full Review (8 min 21 sec)

Jon
echoplanar is online now Find More Posts by echoplanar
Old Nov 24, 2013, 02:56 PM
Joined May 2013
260 Posts
and is there any site where sell this heli?
thank you very much greetings
Old Nov 24, 2013, 03:10 PM
Lafayette, CA
Joined Aug 2002
2,707 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicio911 View Post
and is there any site where sell this heli?
thank you very much greetings
Right now Ares is only at HTUSA stores which probably doesn't work for you or from the Ares site which I think is us only.

You may have to try eBay or other sellers but I'm not sure.

http://ares-rc.com/chronosFP110/
echoplanar is online now Find More Posts by echoplanar
Old Nov 24, 2013, 03:22 PM
Joined May 2013
260 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoplanar View Post
Right now Ares is only at HTUSA stores which probably doesn't work for you or from the Ares site which I think is us only.

You may have to try eBay or other sellers but I'm not sure.

http://ares-rc.com/chronosFP110/
okay, okay, thank you very much for your information

looks a quality heli

GREETINGS
Old Apr 07, 2014, 12:35 AM
Joined Mar 2014
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freekn frank View Post
how do I get my fp110 to stop spinning in a circle when tryen to lift the throttle all it does is spin
Mine does the same thing. I was really impressed with this helicopter when I took it out of the box. Flying it is a whole different deal. Dual rate is worthless. And any sort of flight you get, you might as well set the transmitter down and watch to see where you are going to pick up you aircraft. It's my experience there is very little control.

I am not a pro at these things. But I do have several other fixed pitch helicopters that I can fly, reuse , and wow the neighbors with. So I'm not coming from a co-axial into this thing. I am really not happy with it. Which is a shame because it is a really good looking item.
Kenny67063 is offline Find More Posts by Kenny67063