HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by cynr100, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 09, 2013, 06:04 PM
Biomass processor
Australia, QLD, Cairns
Joined Sep 2012
1,817 Posts
Discussion
QBrain

I'll start a separate blog for the QBrain itself as the first setup test failed.
So far:

The Turnigy program card will work BUT you have to program each ESC individually the "hub" connector worked on two only.

Program throttle ends points individually again not with the "hub".

No luck with the KK2.0 board, incessant beeping and no throttle, KK board shows no throttle input.
With direct connection to a Rx throttles work!! more investigation to be done on the KK2.0

Rudder servo not working.

FIXES

Calibrate the ESC using buttons 1 & 4 on the KK2.0, hold down before connecting battery wait for a single peep then move throttle to off, acknowledgement peeps followed by a single peep should be heard.

When setting up as a Tri Copter power needs to be provided to M2 or M8 to provide power to the servo at M4, power to M1 is still required.
M1 to M8 are not ALL connected as stated in the original KK2.0 setup
Okay...................so I just destroyed 2 not 1 but 2, KK2.0 boards following this power setup.
I was just a plain dumbass, DO NOT provide power to the M (right) side of the KK2.0. Power to M1 & M2 or M8 only provides magic smoke.
Power to the board can be provided at port 5 of the RX.
cynr100 is offline Find More Posts by cynr100
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by cynr100; Oct 16, 2013 at 08:08 AM.
to remove ads between posts